[UPDATE] [PAID] WX AntiCheat Update 3.5 - Affordable, standalone anticheat that just works

Hello, I’d like to present to you my biggest project that I have been working by myself on for almost a year. It’s an advanced anticheat for your FiveM server, that’s standalone, optimized and most importantly: functional.

:books: Documentation
:globe_with_meridians: Website

:shopping_cart: [PURCHASE] Tebex [Escrow - 19.99$]
:shopping_cart: [PURCHASE] Tebex [Open Source - 69.99$]

📸 Screenshots

What banned players will see

Admin Menu

Some detections

:question: Why another anticheat?

I have created this resource because I was tired of seeing overpriced and non-functional anticheats that (most of the times) were just copies of another anticheat projects. This is not the case, I have tested this resource on a live server with over 120 people and ~95%* of detections were right!

This resource is not a one time release like most of other anticheats. I am not planning on releasing this, earn some money and then abandon it. I will keep it updated as long as I can and as long as there are things that needs updates!

:thinking: Most interesting features (Why should you choose WX AntiCheat?)

• :computer: Admin Menu - WX AntiCheat includes beautiful, optimized and most importantly function admin menu created with HTML, TailwindCSS and JS
  • :zap:Optimization - WX AntiCheat is extremely optimised and uses maximum of 0.02ms on resmon! (This value depends on player count and/or your server’s hardware)
  • :tv: On-Screen-Menu (OCR) Detection - Detects suspicious text on player’s screen, like mod menus)
  • :camera_flash: Discord logs with screenshots
  • :floppy_disk: HWID Bans
  • :exclamation: 3 punish options - [LOG - KICK - BAN]
  • :symbols: Locale file (Translate into your own language)
  • :capital_abcd: Large config file (~900 lines)
  • :cd: Bans are saved into MySQL database - You don’t have to worry about a lost .json or .txt file containing all your banned players!
  • :electric_plug:STANDALONE - WX AntiCheat doesn’t rely on ANY framework!
  • :green_book: Documentation included! - After purchasing, you will also receive a documentation that explains everything you need to know, including examples, troubleshooting section and more!

:1234: Resource Monitor

Code is accessible Yes (Open Source Version) and No (Escrow)
Subscription-based NO
Lines (approximately) ~7500
Main Requirements OneSync and screenshot-basic
Support Yes!

Last Post Edit: 21.1.2024 - 20:00

1 Like

Hello, I bought your open anti hack only the closed version came

Hello, please check your email, there should be another zip file

Read the release rules.
Reposting just spams the forums.

I’ll post what I posted on “your” open source small resources, to warn others from purchasing shotty, repurposed, or stolen coding.

Idk if this is your first attempt at code but, It’s very chaotic ngl. Just some constructive criticism.

Blockquote
N_0x4757f00bc6323cfe

You have invoke natives, and then literal string natives, alongside cfx native usage, it’s like ai wrote this.

You use -1 pedid then drop it sometimes?

For some threads, you have the keymapping and command registery, but go ahead and use a thread as well?

Your friendly.lua doesn’t need a thread.

2 Likes

you should also read the wx core post description… with the largest font possible I said most of the scripts aren’t mine. stop this bullshit

you’re also doing the same, reposting and spamming every one of my post

Maybe you’re blind because actually you didn’t say anything like that. You shouldn’t post other peoples work then and just throw your “wx” on it like it’s yours.

Are you protecting object and pad events client side because except stopped protection I can bypass this with freeze.

nope, those are protected with server side onesync event listener

2 Likes

Even if it is stopped very well, it means that it will continue to function, when it overtakes all players, it can ban everyone. I think you have already solved the loop in the concept of -1

For servers with NPCs on, you probably have 6 and 7 sensors enabled, it might be good to show them in the video as well. :pinched_fingers:

When I get more time I’ll try to make a demonstration video

Do you have a discord?

1 Like
  1. Hello, I bought the open source version and it arrived encrypted???

Hello, I looked up your tebex transaction and it looks like you didn’t opened the download link in your email. Please check it again and let me know

My console spams SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to concatenate a nil value.

Any idea what causes this and a fix?

Yep i know about this error, I’ll fix it later this weekend

1 Like

I also seem to get a lot of timeout messages, anyway to stop this?

Disable screenshots. That’s the only way…

Is it still being maintained? And does it protect against triggers? Like players executing triggers using menus.

Hello, yes, I am still updating it when needed. And about the triggers: It can’t detect if player runs the trigger from menu, but you can set a protected value for a trigger or create a fake trigger that will ban the player instantly.

For example:
If you got a protected trigger called esx_testjob:payout with a value of 5000, if player runs the trigger but with value higher than 5000, let’s say like a 10000, he will get detected