[UPDATE] jim-mechanic v3.1 - QBCore Mechanic Script

went into config and changed a few options.

Just updated to the 2.4 version.
thanks for the continued support

We’re having a problem with the underglow/neons not saving. When someone applies them, the next time they get their vehicle out, those upgrades are gone. Is there a fix for this?

Hey does this support qb-management?

Like when they buy or craft stuff,
will it take/put into the mechanic economy :thinking:
Like how do you bill players?
Does the business money go down?
If a worker sells or fixes a car any comssions or does it go by sales?
That will help please :+1::grin: hope to hear from you soo bro

3 Likes

Was thinking the same thing! Looking forward to hearing from you also! Would love to beable to hire people on.

Billing is done by your default billing script or you can use his free payment resource, jim-payments.

1 Like

Hiring players is done the same way every other job script is done. This is just a script for mechanics to install parts, craft parts, and so on. To add boss menu to wherever you want mechanic shops at, you go to qb-management to add/remove jobs/gangs and add/remove/move boss/gang menu’s.

adding the option for police to change wheels in there workbench would make this script perfect IMO

Is there a way to get some colors in for painting? and if so, in which folder can you find the colors?

Hello, i am new in making server…
I have one question, if you can do crafting parts to only boss
i wont to lock this. i mean only boss of mehanic can craft

1 Like

Can this be set to only allow mechs to work on vehicles when clocked in or on duty? I’m sure it can be maybe something I’m overlooking.

1 Like

Is there a way to get vehicle extras to save? This mechanic system is probably the best I’ve seen for any framework but it seems the only thing missing is the ability to save vehicle extras to the SQL.

1 Like

I have noticed that they is no choice to change the Dashboard colour. was wondering if this is something you could maybe add later on or?

If you use the spray paint can inside of the car it’ll work.

I cant get it to work

Hi jim when i remove livery … it wont save the action… indeed it will go back to having livery

my server owner has buy this script but for some reason when we try to put or car in the garage after we spend 100k for tuning it dont save next time we spawn our car out of the garage the tuning parts are not gone is thare some instalation guide so i can dubbel check if the other dev have instal it corectly

Hello Jim :slight_smile: i recently purchased this script. I followed the installation guilde and when i load the server it says that it cannot find Jim Mechanic resources. Any help would be great thanks!

1 Like

I have a question I want to buy this script because it looks nice and my buddy already uses some of your scripts for our server but does buying this script link to the server owners account. Like can I buy it for the server and have it work or does the server owner have to buy it to have it work.

Server owner has to buy it so that it registers at his License Key!