[UPDATE] jim-mechanic v3.1 - QBCore Mechanic Script

Here is my QBCore Mechanic Script, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!

–==============================–

LINK TO PURCHASE :dollar: https://jimathy666.tebex.io/package/4821399

Check out the guide/online documentation for information about all the features of this script: GitHub - jimathy/jim-mechanicguide: Online Guide/Documentation of jim-mechanic

Preview Videos:

Features:

• Works as a replacement for qb-mechanicjob or along side it
  • Works as a replacement for qb-customs or along side it
  • Comes with NOS systems and effects that work with or without SQL integration
  • Supports all newest DLC Wheel Rims
  • Police quick repair stations - Benches added to mrpd and pillbox garages
  • Includes a guide to help setup and explain all the features

Performance Items:

• Engine options - ALL Engine levels for each GTA engine upgrade as items
  • Suspension options - ALL suspension options as items
  • Racing Brakes - All Brake Levels available as items
  • Racing Transmission - All Transmission levels as items
  • Vehicle Armour - Armour is linked to an item
  • Turbo - Install turbo as it’s own item
  • NOS - Installable outside the vehicle, requires turbo to be installed. Adds NOS Purge too!

Cosmetics items:

• Bumpers - Grille, Front Bumper and Back Bumper options
  • Exhaust - All Exhaust options
  • Headlights - Adds Xenon Lights to your vehicles
  • Underglow Controls - Underglow lights fine tuning, Xenon + Underglow Color controls
  • Hood - All Hood Options
  • Horn - All Horn Options
  • Livery - All Livery Options
  • Plates - Custom Plates, Vanity Plates and Plate holder options
  • Rims - All wheel rim options, organised alphabetical for each wheel variation.
  • Drift Smoke Tires - Add’s tire smoke to wheels
  • Roof - All Roof Options
  • Seats - All interior Seating options
  • Skirts - Skirt and fender options
  • Spoilers - All Spoiler options
  • Window Tint Supplies - Add window tint to any that support it
  • Repray - Advanced respray, controls over Primary, Secondary, Pearlescent and Wheel Colours
  • “Internals” - All the internal options I couldn’t really add to their own items
  • “Externals” - All the external options I couldn’t really add to their own items

I even threw in a couple extra commands:

• /togglesound on/off - If you have upgraded engines this, when enabled will change the sound of your vehicle for you and others around you.
  • /checkmods - For anyone to use it pulls up the available cosmetics list for anyone to view
  • /flipvehicle - Does what it says on the can, a simple flip command
  • /seat 1-15 - This moves the player to the designated seat if its empty/availabe, this can’t be used while travelling at high speeds.
  • /checkdamage - For a quick way for non mechanics to check damage to their vehicles (added because of the added repairable parts)

Dependancies:

• qb-core
  • qb-menu
  • qb-input
  • qb-target
  • jim-payments
  • Gabz MLOs - Support for ALL Gabz Mechanic MLO’s - https://www.gabzv.com/

LINK TO PURCHASE :dollar: https://jimathy666.tebex.io/package/4821399

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000?
Requirements qb-core, qb-menu, qb-input, qb-target, jim-payments
Support Yes
16 Likes

Great script something ALOT of people have been wanting for QBCore for a long time. So much for such a small price.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! One request though please make the tebex dark mode I fry my eyes everytime I go on your tebex :frowning_face:

2 Likes

haha, I don’t think I can without upgrading my account :frowning:

BUT I use a chrome addon called dark reader, it automates alot of websites to dark mode

As soon as I can I’ll slap a black background on it lol

2 Likes

It worked! Drak reader OP!, I will be purchasing now when I can actually stay for longer than 5 seconds without my eyes burning.

1 Like

bought the resource but never got a download link.

1 Like

oh damn, have you recieved it yet?

Really impressed by this so far! Thank you for the release!

2 Likes

Small annoying bug fix. I’ve put it up on the tebex (any new purchase will receive this, it’s so small I wasn’t sure what to do)

It’s a grammatical issue in the server.lua

line 110 and below every spelling of “car_armour” needs to be changed to “car_armor”

I tried to keep it all the same spelling but failed, my british showed lol

how do i have it where i can fix all the parts of the vehicle like you did in the videos

You mean the mechanic_tools item? This shows the menu for repairs

Will this conflict with other scripts e.g core_vehicle? Very interested in getting this

1 Like

it shouldn’t conflict in terms of scripting, but it probably won’t interact either

Nice, just bought it. Just to let you know you have this in your script

ha woops, just when you think you’ve done everything on the list, you always forget one

2 Likes

it happens haha XD

1 Like

New Update v1.2 coming soon as soon as I fix a couple issues:

Sharing this early because the item makes me laugh

1 Like

UPDATE v1.2

• Fixed non-mechanic menus notifying “only a mechanic can use this” when closing the menu.
  • Updated all commands to use QBCores built-in command function so they now show descriptions.
    • Changed /vehicledamage to /checkdamage so its matches /checkmods
  • Fixed cars without mods already installed showing 0 possible mods
    • This has made changes to most files in this script, if a command/item needs to fetch mods its been edited to for this fix
  • Added Duct Tape item, these repair the chosen amount to the body and engine and will only repair to a max of what you decide (this is intended as an alternate to repairkits)
    • To install copy and paste the folder, add the new ducttape item to the shared (provided in the shared.lua) and add the bodyrepair.png image to your qb-inventory
    • This item is highly customisable, wether to set it to a one time temporary repair, if it needs to be used multiple times, if it is consumed on use.
1 Like

how will we get the updates?
also seems to be some issues with it i can only use it on certain vehicles other wise i get an error

just updated my server to the latest version of QB

1 Like

You should have recieved the update by email from tebex, dm more if theres an issue

In theory that issue would have been fixed with the 1.2 update