Upcoming Server Outlaw Justice Roleplay Looking for Dept Heads

Outlaw Justice Roleplay (OJRP) is a Department of Justice based server. We take pride in our community, our staff, and our members. Our staff try their best to make roleplay as fair, fun, and friendly as possible. We want to get to know you and want you to be a part of our family. We want our community to come in and enjoy playing with fellow members and not feel like it’s a second job.

Our staff come from all over the FiveM Community and the Directors combined have 6+ years of RPing underneath them, we make sure we have the best and most beneficial people for staff, We love taking suggestions from the community and always have an open book policy for any of the issues you encounter. Our number ONE goal is YOU, we strive to make sure we are as member friendly as possible and want to make sure you enjoy our RP’s and always feel welcomed.

We are currently looking for Department heads for EMS/Fire, Civilian, Communications, and State Police. We are looking for mature individuals who have experience with the department they choose and will be dedicated to make OJRP grow and thrive amongst the tides of time. We currently aren’t open for other positions except for department heads until everything is all setup.

If interested in a non-department head position keep an eye out for Official OJRP’s Launch.

Sincerely,
The Directors of Outlaw Justice RP,
Wulf K. & Thomas S.

I don’t see any Discord linked or anything, but if you need Department Heads for police, I have 8 years experience with Roleplaying, plus 5 years experience within policing and 3-4 years as a supervisor/command team member, Worked a lot on policy’s, handbooks and such on.

I’m interested.

1 Like

Still looking for Comms, Civ, & Fire/EMS. Let us know if interested. For those wanting to join as members keep an eye out for the launch date to be announced.

Sincerely,
Wulf K. & Thomas S.

Hello, I would be interested in leading fire/ems if you are still looking for a fire head

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for Community Coordinator as well as Civilian Director and Communications Director

Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Wulf K. & Thomas S.

I’m interested, however, there’s no link to join.

Hey @RCG_Gaming add me on discord at Trooper_Pearce#6113 and I’ll invite you to it.

Sincerely,
Thomas Shepherd
Community Director

Bump! Still looking for a Civilian Director, Communications Director and Fire Chief.

Add me at Trooper_Pearce#6113

Sincerely,
Thomas Shepherd
Community Director

Department Heads Wanted
We still have 3 Dept head spots open: Civilian, Fire/EMS, & Communications (Dispatch).

Reply to get sent link to fan discord for further discussion, or add Trooper_Pearce#6113

Sincerely,
Wulf Knight
Community Director

Bump!

Dm Tazer.#0001