Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
RAM: 31.9 GB
What did you do to get this issue? Just turning on the game.
What server did you get this issue on? TwitchRP
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (711.8 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs N/A?

I have tried:
-Uninstalling/Reinstalling both GTAV and FiveM
-Deleting caches
-Lowering graphics settings as much as possible (including turning off VSync)
-Checking my internet speed: 800+ Mbps download
-Checked my gpu and cpu usage during gameplay and they were only being used ~30% max

GTAV and GTAV Online both work perfectly.

It’s really frustrating because seemingly everyone else on the server seems to be able to play the game without the nearly unplayable lag I’m getting.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Try using resmon 1 while in the server to see if any resources are causing the issue. Also netgraph 1 will show if there is any network lag. Another thing would be to ensure your cpu and GPU temps are below 65c while in game.

Server seems to have ALOT of custom maps.

[    567656] Warning: LoadObjectsNow took 2766 msec (invoked from 00000001408fa66f)!
[    567687] ---------------- DO FIX THE ABOVE ^
[    567703] ---------------- IF YOU CAN NOT FIX IT AND THIS OCCURS DURING GAMEPLAY
[    567734] ---------------- PLEASE CONTACT THE FIVEM DEVELOPERS ON https://forum.cfx.re/
[    567750] ---------------- WITH THIS CITIZENFX.LOG FILE
[    567781] ---------------- 
[    567797] ---------------- THIS BLOCKING LOAD _WILL_ CAUSE CLIENT GAME CRASHES

I’m totally underclocking my GPU and CPU so I would imagine they’re not overheating. It seems to start as soon as the game loads up, doesn’t necessarily worsen with time. I can double check this in a bit.

Netgraph 1 shows ping is in the 90s when I just checked it out, with spikes even higher into the 120s. I seem to never have ping this high for any other online game, including GTA V Online. And my internet is pretty fast so I’m wondering why this is happening when people can play the server with slower speeds than me.

Resmon 1 has pretty much everything in the green with only the TokoVOIP script in the yellow, but that script has been working perfectly for me so far.

Ah, should I contact the server owners with this then? Sorry, I’m a little lost when it comes to reading the citizenfx.log file. I’ll let them know!

[ 567656] Warning: LoadObjectsNow took 2766 msec (invoked from 00000001408fa66f)!
[ 567687] ---------------- DO FIX THE ABOVE ^
[ 567703] ---------------- IF YOU CAN NOT FIX IT AND THIS OCCURS DURING GAMEPLAY
[ 567734] ---------------- PLEASE CONTACT THE FIVEM DEVELOPERS ON https://forum.cfx.re/
[ 567750] ---------------- WITH THIS CITIZENFX.LOG FILE
[ 567781] ----------------
[ 567797] ---------------- THIS BLOCKING LOAD WILL CAUSE CLIENT GAME CRASHES
`

So I’m unsure what this means or what to do about it. On whose end is this an issue? It seems that plenty of other people who use the server (with worse specs than me) don’t have the same problems I’m running into.

The error itself indicates that I need to come here and show the log for a solution. I’ve searched the forums for other people getting the same error and haven’t yet found a solution given to any of them.

Is there any way to solve this on my end?

1 Like

This issue seems to occur only at peak times, but I’m still unsure why it’s happening at all. Game just crashed 2x in the past hour for seemingly no reason. One time I was just standing, and the second time I was driving. I have ping in the 100s spiking to the 300s on occasion. Here is the crash report from the latest crash:

CfxCrashDump_2019_10_09_02_50_45.zip (1.2 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.