Universal Vehicle Screens

vehicle-screen

Ever wanted to watch videos with your friends while cruising through the streets of Los Santos? Well, you’ll finally be able to with this universal Vehicle screens resource. Watch and listen to videos, music, and live streams from the comfort of your vehicle. Everything is synchronized so all your buddies and people nearby can see and hear what you’re watching. The best part is server owners can add a screen to any vehicle in the game within minutes. In addition, cars have their private session, so it isn’t a simple texture replacement.

Features:

• Synchronized screen sessions

• Private screen session per vehicle

• Sound attenuation

• Ability to make the screen any size

• Ability to apply a screen to any vehicle

• much more to come through updates!

• Vehicles are not included

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Optional
Lines (approximately) ~1900
Requirements None.
Support Yes

Purchase Here!

4 Likes

i just put it in my server and cant get the screens to work not only that once you use the /screens the phone will never leave the screen making you have to fly out

hi, did you set up the config using the screen utility resource? As for the phone does pressing escape work or is it permanently stuck?

no nothing works i also see in your video it gives you a white editor to edit the size of screens i dont get that

whats the discord

I PMed you. I’ll help you out privately.

isnt that against the fivem release rules … i mean plz correct me if i mis-understood,