Project V | Recently Launched | 18+ | Looking for Players & Devs

What is Project V?
Project V or also known as Project Vibe is an 18+, whitelisted server thats under development that didnt start too long ago as of right now its just me working on it and im looking for ambitious people that would like to form a new team and work on a project together

Project V’s Goal
The goal is to create a new home for both new and returning rpers with a cross between chill and serious roleplay so that its welcoming for everyone Project V will be using QBCore/QBox as framework with familiar resources that people are used to and from there give everything a new fresh touch and slowly build towards more custom

Things we offer at the moment
• Player Owned Businesses
• Friendly Staff Team
• Constant Bug Fixed and Updates
• Balanced Economy
• Welcomes Streamers, E-Girls and LGBTQ+ (Everybody tbh)
• Community Meetings/Showcases
• Job Activities
• Custom Discord bots that make things easier

Current Update Status
We just released our Business update that aims to improve parts of the city that gets used on a daily like activities to do and the places you interact with next update will be targeted towards criminal activities so come take a look and let’s make this place better for everyone to enjoy their experience

Staff/Developer Updates
We are currently looking for mostly Clothing and Vehicle Developers and Developers in general are welcome staff apps are open as well but aren’t guaranteed also this work is for free as a hobby

Discord • Project V
PROJECT V DISCORD SERVER

1 Like

Bump still looking

Bump again

Still actively looking for devs, management and more

Add me on discord !RICK!#6666 I am intrested and wanna talk

I cant seem to add you perhaps you can add me instead my discord is NotMrMelon#0001

I added you get back to me when your available,
Thank you

This is my discord,
!Rick A.!#6666

Updated the post please read it and feel free to join we are looking for more people join and check us out and hopefully create a nice place for those that are interested

Bump also greatly looking for developers that would like to take on a project especially clothing and car devs

Bump Community Meeting planned soon join if you have any questions or your just curious

Come check us out Community Meeting on Saturday for any questions also looking for clothing/vehicle developers

Server Owner mad cute + flirting with the homies +1 +W bozo

bump-

bump-

bump-

Bump-

bump-

bump-