Unavailable to use the Modding section

What is with this verification process of yours, guys, really? Took me 15 minutes to “talk” with a bot only to see I can’t really use the board. Is it about post limit or something? Hell. Sorry for opening this in the wrong section but its the only place I can open up a topic?! Why is it so?

You must meet the minimum requirements to post a release. It’s a simple thing really… this is to ensure that you’re not a bot posting garbage and that you’re a constructive member of the community.

And those minimum requirements, where are they specified, if at all? Kinda confusing imho,. The bot said something but the message disappeared after I got verified…

That’s a great question, I apologize for not being able to immediately give you an answer. Let me look into it real fast and I’ll respond asap.

Thanks to another moderators great knowledge, below is where you would find the requirements on our Forums, then a link to Understanding Discourses Trust Levels.
You must be TL2 or higher to post in the Release category.

1 Like

Hehe, not in a rush here. Just strange as its’ the first place I’ve logged on the internet which literally requires you to talk to a bot about emojis and stuff lol. Seemed fishy, y’know. Thanks though.

I apologize as I’m unsure what bot you’re talking about lol as you can tell I haven’t been a new member here in about 5 years or more!