Unable to join servers! (Stuck At 0% On Any Servers Loading Screen

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
1.44 (Latest One)
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit, From Steam.
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
Cant Take Screenshots inside of fivem, but i’ve been on a loading screen for an hour now.
System specifications
GTX 1060 6GB, I7 6700K @ 4.00 GHz, 32 GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing At All
What server did you get this issue on?
All Servers
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (88.4 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
??

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes
Also add what you already tried so far.
Unintalled 5x Aswell As Watched A Bunch Of Videos Which Weren’t Able To Fix My Problem,

Thanks

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Is someone gonna help me?

Reading is hard, I know.

try this [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

1 Like

Hello Beef, I checked out the post you sent me although i don’t have the option that’s supposed to be checked.

I think the reason is that this is a desktop and not a laptop aswell as i don’t have a CPU that has it’s own graphics card, like laptops usually do. Therefor the only thing that’s able to run my graphics is the GPU.

Try the Windows setting solution.

Can’t do that since i’m not on a laptop, the desktop is always on high performence.

His issue isnt that hes getting stuck on the main screen with no menu “which is typically the gpu problem with laptops” hes having issues when connecting to a server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.