Unable in install visual mods for FiveM

My issue:
My FiveM cannot physically change at all. My police lights were extremely dim and seemingly stuck at the default graphics, so I went to install visual mods. I tried one, no change. I tried another, no change. I tried a third, a fourth, and a fifth, no change. I tried installing a map mod with postal codes, no change. Nothing is changing, nothing is working. I went to the lengths of factory resetting my PC, with no success. How is this possible?!

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam/Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Nivida 1070, 16 gigabyte RAM
What did you do to get this issue? I have no idea.
What server did you get this issue on? All of them.
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.1 (42.1 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

Also add what you already tried so far.
Reinstalling GTA 5 twice.
Factory Resetting my entire Computer
Installing several different map mods and visual mods just to witness some sort of change.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Not a insane thing, nor SOS…

See this thread.

I have tried installing graphics visuals and map mods that other people direct me to install and say work perfectly for them. It doesn’t work for me.

Not even related.

Isn’t it for client mods though. Seeming most graphics, if installed in FiveM’s directory go into the common folder. Unless I really read it wrong.

I have followed tutorials with direct support from them just today, and they say “it works fine for me.” and they are confused just as much as I am for how this is not working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.