UK - IRL Ambulance Experience - Looking for a community

About Myself

Hello, my name is Tom. I am currently an Emergency Care Assistant Supervisor in Wales, UK. I’ve currently been in the role for 2 years and love every bit about my job. Ive been playing fivem on and off for a year which im really interested in the serious roleplay side. Also being able to teach people new skills and medical knowledge. They can use it in the future in game or irl, is one of the things I enjoy doing.

Note: I am more than happy to take you on a tour of my place of work irl on discord, to build a relationship in person as well! :smile:

What i’m looking for

I am looking for a realistic roleplay server, where i can use my irl experience to use in helping out anyway I can. I may not be the best candiate to take lead of the ems department. But I can assist with training, documents, interviews etc.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking me on.

Discord: tomaxelrod23

Hello! We are a newly made server looking for EMS! We are friendly for new roleplayers and staff is willing to teach you anything you would like to know :slight_smile: right now we dont have any solid EMS players so it would be great to have you around for knowledge. Here is our discord: Eternium RP

Hey! Join a community that has been growing for the past month! We are hiring PD and EMS as we are looking for more! Everyone is always will to help you get started and help you do what you want to do in the server! Initiative RP
https://initiativerp.com/

Ive sent you a friend req on discord

Added

Bumped

Hello Tom, my name is Dean from Silver Lining Roleplay

I hope this message finds you well. It’s a pleasure to meet someone with your level of real-world emergency care experience. I’m reaching out to extend an invitation for you to apply for Silver Lining Roleplay (SLRP) , a thriving community that values and appreciates professionals like yourself.

At SLRP, we’re committed to providing a realistic roleplay experience, and your background in Emergency Care brings a valuable dimension to our server. We have several members from the UK, some of whom are active in emergency services, which further enriches the authenticity of our roleplay.

Your desire to inspire and educate others looking to pursue a career in emergency services is commendable. We believe you’ll find SLRP to be the perfect platform to share your knowledge and provide a truly immersive and educational experience for our community.

If this sounds like an opportunity that resonates with you, please don’t hesitate to reach out for more details or any questions you may have.

-Dean

Bumped

Bumped

Still looking