[UK] [QBCore] Developer - Looking for server

Hi,

I am looking for a FiveM server to develop on. I have a range of skills and experience within FiveM and community management. I would like a professional server that already is functional.

• QBCore
  • HTML/JS
  • C#
  • CSS
  • C++

Must be using Github or another method of tracking/managing the code.

Discord: ducky#9999

3 Likes

Releasing this week if testing goes according to plan. Still looking for members to take a role in the EMS/Police team.

1 Like

04/03/2020
Quick update - Finishing server off in the next few days. Still looking for Staff/EMS/Police members. Applications are open on the website or join discord and ask for more information.

08/03/2020
Server is now live!

Still recruiting staff and positions within the EMS/Police

Direct IP: server.roleplay.life
Teamspeak: 145.239.200.49:50103

come and try this server new released will have great potential when the server pops

Edited server for new needs.

Bumparino

Still looking for people. Please get in touch.

Ouuushh. Updated the main topic/title. Please get in touch to apply for one of our open positions.

Thanks

Pushed some more little updates today for sounds using mobile and some other little pieces with storage in apartments.

Good news! We released last night with a very good lunch with over 10+ people playing. Come check us out today and let us know what you think!

Looking to start a new unique life? come checkout RPLife.

Great server all custom scripts when this server pops it will be insane

Today’s update fixed a lot of major bugs.

Daily updates rolling out.

Looking for EMS and civilians looking for a new life! Come checkout RPLife!

Another daily update

Bump, new project! Come checkout UndeadRP. You wont be disappointed when we release. Join our discord and hangout.

Hopefully planning on a closed access by the end of this month.

Thanks,
dandev

Looking for members to join our map design team. Must have experience on CodeWalker.

Message me on discord dandev#9999

Some more updates towards map & feature development.

Discord