[UK] Developer Looking for a Server

Title. I’m a Software Developer full time as an IRL job. Specializing in C# and VB.net (ik, eww). I have been in the FiveM community since 2017, but properly developing for a server for the last 6-ish months.

I’m looking for a new potential home. My primary focus is coding, although I can do other things. I am not looking for a server to carry all the weight from scratch (at that point I could just make my own server), but rather a server that is somewhat established and are looking for extra help. I’m also not looking to join a server that has an abundance of “highly skilled” developers, I’m doing this for fun so I want something to actually be able to do (when I want :slight_smile: ).

I’m from and live in the UK, so I would prefer to stick to EU timezones and English speaking servers. I’m only interested in RP servers (ESX).

Willing to speak more in private messages here or on Discord.

EDIT - The ‘VB.net’ is not intended to be a link btw, the language isn’t in any way related to that website (I don’t think xD)

3 Likes

Did you already find you a new home? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not yet, still looking :slight_smile:

Hey Leah,

I represent a server with an established staff team, we’re currently looking for a couple of devs. I think the concept might really interest you.

Feel free to add me on discord: Matthias#7975

Feel free to add me on Discord @ Liameister#3145

Majority is NA, we’re currently waiting for our server host to get everything up then we have someone installing the NoPixel Framework {ESX} - If you’d like once all that is up and running you can hangout with us to see if you think you’d be a good fit :slight_smile: overall every one is pretty respectful! I’m sure we’ll find new stuff we want added or things tweaked.

Hey! Paradise Roleplay is a well established and all-new, fast growing community.

We’re looking to add one more developer to complete our three-person dev team.

The server is made from scratch, 4 months in development. Launched only recently, it’s one of the best ones out there - just needs its finishing touches.

I’d like to find someone who is familiar resource/script optimization.

We run on a VPS, very stable server with incredible frames.

Here’s our ad if you’re interested: Paradise Roleplay | DOJ Based | 400+ Custom Cars | Realistic RP | Hiring Police/EMS | EUP | Hiring Staff | CAD/MDT | vMenu

Feel free to join the Discord and contact me directly - nights#0001

Thanks for your time!

G’Day Leah,

Id love to chat further with you via discord if your still looking.

My discord is MrNightlife#0891

Hey Leah! My friend and I are busy making an amazing server. We are both 2 females and we would love to have a female developer in the team to show it’s not just men who rule this world haha. Would you be interested in joining us? Could I add you on discord?

what is your discord

Still looking for work? Hit me up, would love to work with you and discuss opportunities.

Shoota6#8696

Msg me on Discord Alfie_🐧#2405

Hi Leah, please add me on discord. Doug Jumper#0001

ashjaa#0001

Hello! Are you still looking for a server home? Would love to chat with you about ours
please feel free to reach out on Discord, NeonGeek#0001

are u still available i have alot to offer

i will help make a fivem british server dm me GamingGeek Official#0464

Yoo I just tried out your zip tie script, are you still looking for a server lol? :smiley:

Hi i need a esx developer for my server dm me Lincoln#2569
BaySideCounty Roleplay 150 Members we are new

1 Like

Hello, I am from RackCityRP, we are US-based ESX Realistic RP server and we would love your assistance on the INSANE amount of scripts we have. Here is my discord parmesan cheese#4841

please add me looking for devs who arent kids to help make a good server as my server is switching from Custom Back to ESX and im a English owner add my discord WildCarl#1657