[UK] Developer Looking for a Server

i will help make a fivem british server dm me GamingGeek Official#0464

Yoo I just tried out your zip tie script, are you still looking for a server lol? :smiley:

Hi i need a esx developer for my server dm me Lincoln#2569
BaySideCounty Roleplay 150 Members we are new

1 Like

Hello, I am from RackCityRP, we are US-based ESX Realistic RP server and we would love your assistance on the INSANE amount of scripts we have. Here is my discord parmesan cheese#4841

please add me looking for devs who arent kids to help make a good server as my server is switching from Custom Back to ESX and im a English owner add my discord WildCarl#1657

Hey Leah, it was nice reading through your post. I am sorry that you have not found a “new home” yet.

If you have some time on your hand i would recommend you to read thorough our advertisement. We have 2 good developers already, but i’ll invite you to join our community and get involved! There is always stuff to improve and we haven’t even polished everything we want so far out of our server. Keep in touch!

Hello this is Vladyslav, am with the IllicitRP collective team, I am very pleased to say the least. However if you are still working on and FiveM servers and/or interested to resume development please message myself directly through discord via my tag (listed below)

• Vladyslav#7497

If you would like more information, feel free to message me and or take a look at our FiveM forum!
(listed below)

Thank you for your time Leah, have yourself a wonderful day!
[/quote]

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo https://discord.gg/Ae8ZCefB

hey there were looking for a developer we currently have 4 servers 2 FiveM and 2 RedM servers up and running im currently doing the RedM side but we sure can use some help on the FiveM side if you are intrested: you can add me Frosty7474#5873 or join our discord and ask around for The Wolf

!bump

Hello,
if you are still looking =)

I am currently building a server and looking for developers who could support me in the work.
We are building a Zombie server with gangs,and lost more The server will give different possibilities.

It you are interested drop me a message =)

Discord: oMrRhino#4975

All the best

!bump

Why are you bumping this?

what do you mean ?

Samuel#0008

What do you mean lol? I aint looking for a server anymore, so why you bumping this xD

Da fuk? why you reviving this thread with that lol

Shoot me a message, here’s my discord. Jajar#2637

Potentially returning back to FiveM for development purposes. If anyone has a decently populated server that could use a developer please let me know in DMs. English Only.

I’ve inboxed you. Hope to hear from you soon!