[UK] Darkside City Roleplay | Custom Cars | Custom Clothes | Gangs | Drugs | Police | EMS | Jobs

Discord: Join DCRP Discord

Server: Join DCRP Server

Tracky: Visit DCRP Tracky

Darkside City Roleplay is a serious RP server recently created to be different from other servers and to provide a good RP experience regardless of your RP background, we like to have new players in our server also that are willing to learn from staff that have 1000+ hours gameplay each.
This is a non-whitelisted server currently.

• Over 250 Balanced Custom Vehicles
  • Mumble VOIP
  • Custom Mapping
  • Custom Gang System
  • Immersive Drug System
  • Custom Scripts
  • Custom Jobs
  • Bank Robberies
  • Purchase & Furnish houses with Ikea
  • House Robberies
  • Car Robberies
  • Custom Chop Shop
  • High Quality Roleplay
  • Friendly and Active Staff
  • Police MDT & Dispatch system
  • Business fronts for white-listed gangs
  • EU Roads
  • Drift & Car meet location from tuners update
  • Third Eye interaction with some NPC’s
  • Active Development (check updates in discord)

• Dealerships
  • Police
  • EMS
  • Mechanic

• Bank Robberies
  • Shop Robberies
  • House Robberies
  • Immersive Drugs/Money Wash/NPC Drug Sales
  • Gambling to come in the future

• Updates almost daily
  • A lot of paid scripts & mapping
  • McDonalds & KFC’s
  • Strong development team with room for expansion
  • OneSync technology to ensure smooth gameplay
  • Fail RP/RDM/VDM is taken seriously
  • Once a playerbase is formed white-listing will be required to join
  • All donations go back into the server for new features
2 Likes

I have been on this server since the beginning and have had nothing but positive views. Since day 1 they have been nothing but helpful towards me and are very passionate about what they do. The community is always evolving and I look forward to what everyone in the city has to bring with their RP. This is a great place to unwind or have some spontaneous fun with other people, while maintaining respect towards one another. 10/10 recommend.

1 Like

I would highly recommend this server, admins are very helpful and the server has loads of custom locations and cars, the server also has plenty of stuff for the players to keep you busy with good RP.

1 Like

It’s a great server, I’ve been here on and off pretty much since the start, all the staff is super friendly, and the community is easy to get along with too; the server isn’t like others where it’s ran by gangs and crime; there is definitely a good police presence in all areas, from the bottom of the city to the top of Paleto; it’s a very tight nit community where everyone knows each other but always welcoming to new players

1 Like

Hands down the best server I have ever played on! I have spent time checking out different cities, but this city brings a community of unique individuals who want to see one another succeed in all aspect of life. You won’t just find a community, you will find longtime friends to kick it with for a long time to come.

1 Like

great server must play!

1 Like

Best server ever must play! Friendly players, No age Limit. Must Play!

1 Like

very cool server

1 Like

Bump…