✅ [UK] | British Serious Roleplay | Serious RP | Active Admins| Whitelisted NHS/MET | Buy a home!

WE ARE BRITISH SERIOUS ROLEPLAY

We are a small but tightly knit British compunity looking to build our server population in an aim to increase the realism.

We are friendly, have active admins and support staff. We wait on you to deliver you the best experience!

We are currently looking for following rosters to be filled: (All are whitelisted)

Police: arrest, jail and do traffic stops!:rotating_light:

NHS: save peoples lives! take them to the hospital! Apply action on the field!:ambulance:

Admins/Moderators: Responsible individuals who care about the importance of RP.:stop_sign:

British Airline’s job roles: fly people around 747!:airplane:

We are a British based server, customs Met police, NHS and civillian cars and planes!:uk:

:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:If you are interested please join our sick discord which is growing so fast: https://discord.gg/m443eXx

Anyway cheers for reading. Peace :slight_smile:

Our Police, NHS, airlines have a full dispatch. This is whitelisted staff ONLY teamspeak so we can communicate with each other over radio whilst on duty.

If you are looking for fully whitelisted roles, Jail script, Hospital script, Food, hunger, Robberies and so much more this server is for you.

Earn your money, save it in the bank and save up to buy your vehicle and customise it. Save it in the garage and come back to it later all fully customisable.

Fully working jobs, fish deliveries, airlines, taxi and blackmarket for weapons. Much Much More!

No failRP RPGS and that nonsense!

If your stuck whack out your phone and call a cab to the job centre!

We are New but i promise we will thrive to make you feel at home with our members.

Credit to ESX for amazing scripts.

The end of it all you can buy your own home and host a party!

2 Likes

Ignore the rank typo haha.

2 Likes

Played on this server for few days now. Staff are amazing and helpfull cops are not corrupt. overall decent server

1 Like

Good server so far, seems like one that I’ll become a regular on for some certain reasons compared to other servers I’ve been on…
Staff are helpful and kind whilst also being professional
Same with Paramedics, they treat you as they would in real life or at least pretty dam close from my encounters with real paramedics
Police are also pretty Good, they keep the streets clean and go to the local donut store too much haha

1 Like

Feel free to drop me a message when you join ladies and gents. All roles mentioned above are whitelisted but you earn your money in the server. Own your vehicle, property etc.

Any queries let me know. :slight_smile:

P.S scripthook is disabled so none of that nonsense about.

1 Like

We also host various server events

Still welcoming all people :slight_smile:

Pretty fun server, joined yesterday and it already feels like a good home. Unlike Lambda trash this server is pretty good developed and not that many bugs for a start-up.
I’ll definitely be playing some more on this server.

1 Like

Good server, Good players, Good staff, Good “Government Agency Workers”
Suprisingly good for a first day launch, not many bugs if any and a lot of features so far
Enough said…

I agree with these comments, it is quite a good rp server compared to others I’ve spent my time on.
This has caused me to become one of their regulars whenever I have spare time

Discord link broke? sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sorry about that. i have updated the discord

Thanks for the replies! :slight_smile:

still accepting members!

I’ve known some of the admins/mods and I know for a fact they are dedicated to create an amazing RP server.

I went to this server and got nothing but abuse.
I went to their “sick discord” and was ignored.

This is incorrect.

You joined the server for an hour or so demanding for staff to reply when the majority were at work.

At this time I was at university and others were at their place of work.

Our staff base is a mix of adults and mature young adults, please do not assume our intentions when you do not receive a reply Immediately to your demands.

Thank you and feel free to rejoin.

Sure…

I won’t be rejoining.

1 Like

It was put to my attention that the discord link had expired. i have placed a permanent one on there now :slight_smile:

The community administarors and owners are not helpfull at all, they don’t give a F about you.
I would not recommend playing on this server!