txAdmin:Monitor (FXServer is not responding. HB Failed)

This has been happening for ages now. I have asked people on discord, No help. I have also tried updating the server artifacts, Still doesn’t help. I really dont know why this is happening.

It keeps showing this when starting up the server, Some times, the server may crash because of this. But most of the time, once the server has started, It doesn’t show. I HAVE NO CLUE.
OMG WTF

The Process started ##s ago keeps going up. How do I fix this problem? I am guessing it is todo with the Monitor resource, but not 100% sure. Please can someone help me out. This has only started happening not even 5 days ago.

EDIT!! This is a very old topic. If you are STILL having this issue, try these answers…
Will these answers work in 2022? Most probably, if they do not fix your issue, feel free to ask for help in the Cfx.re Project Hub discord server, there are a ton of members in the discord that would love to help out - Or create a new topic on the forums!

Solution: txAdmin:Monitor (FXServer is not responding. HB Failed) - #6 by Aultra

7 Likes

Same prob

3 Likes

Hey, sorry for a late answer! This can be caused by several reasons, one of them being your server taking too long to start, that way not sending a heartbeat, it could also be because you have “stop monitor” in server.cfg!

3 Likes

txAdmin runs on monitor, if you stop it, txAdmin wont recieve any info from the server (including heartbeats) which will make txAdmin think your server crashed!

3 Likes

Add a longer cooldown to startup in your txAdmin/default/config.json in the monitor section. Should look something like this:

"monitor": {
    "timeout": 1000,
    "restarterSchedule": [
      "07:00",
      "13:00",
      "19:00",
      "01:00",
      "22:50"
    ],
    "cooldown": 600,
    "heartBeat": {},
    "healthCheck": {}
  },

It will delay how soon the monitor starts checking for heartbeats after a restart. In this example, it’s set to 10 minutes.

16 Likes

Ok, thank you :blush:

5 Likes

my txAdmin doesnt have a default folder, which version of txAdmin are you running?

4 Likes

It’s txData/default/config.json

9 Likes

Also, thanks for the tip

2 Likes

Huansojn

Have the same problem need help

1 Like

anyone find the solution?

3 Likes

The solution is above! Re-read the thread guys…

3 Likes

Can’t seem to find the folder where config.json is located. Might be stupid, or it might not be there. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated :grinning:

3 Likes

Are you using the txAdmin web interface?
If so, where do you click to start the FiveM server?
Go into that folder, inside that folder there should be a “txData” subfolder.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue, it happen out of nowhere, everything was working FINE…

I put that in the config and get this error upon starting the server

3 Likes

I am trying to change the failtime number with the scripting provided above BUT it does in fact not work. Is there a legitimate fix to this?

7 Likes

I tried solution above any other methods?

1 Like

somebody help me?

4 Likes

this is the path you should lock for

3 Likes