🌴 TwitchParadise RP | Experienced Developer Wanted

Great slow burn RP! Some amazing story!
Active development and weekly updates on what the development plan is. We also have a community outreach that provides that bridge between staff, the community and devs

2 Likes

buump

1 Like

Bumps

1 Like

hey folks i was fishing with my fiance today and was set sky high in the air and then it was said i was banned for being flagged to many times for anticheat if you can please get back to me

1 Like

Dealt with :slight_smile:

Free bump!

2 Likes

bump up the jam bump it up

The server is very smooth! No broken y maps that destroy fps, scripts are optimized and run smoothly!

Vehicles are retuning cars always! Imports can be be bought IN GAME. There is luxury dealership that is player run and you can buy imports.

1 Like

First Server ive played on, friendly community, great staff/dev team. Couldnt find a server where you get made to feel welcome. Obviously if your gonna come in and troll or be a “dick” you will get treated in return with the same manner.

Would highly recommend TPRP to anyone who is starting out or just wants a nice chill environment with loads of different activities to do.

3 Likes

This is an amazing community. The server is top notch. Very Very smooth. Dev’s are very skilled. Great city for people new to RP and the pros!

3 Likes

Twitch Paradise RP is not the first server/city I’ve been in, but it is by far the best and friendliest I’ve ever been in. The staff is always ready and willing to listen to suggestions and try new things for the citizens of the city to enjoy and there’s always someone to help if help is needed. I guarantee if you fly in to this city, you WILL NOT want to leave. Every time I think to myself that I need to go to bed, I have trouble leaving, only because I enjoy being in the city soooo much.

Signed: B-1 Barry Matthews | Justin Case

3 Likes

I am proud to call Twitch Paradise RP ( TPRP ) my home. It was my first server, though I have visited others, I always find myself back to TPRP.

The community is very supportive and friendly, most of the time you find it hard to leave the city at night because you are so caught up in great RP conversations. The Dev and Support team are always on it with fixes, improvements, and additions to the city, plus the Staff is always open to suggestions and improvements that the players suggest.

3 Likes

One of the first servers I’ve played on and so glad to call it home! Spend most of my free time in and around the city as both crim and cop and the RP is always top notch!

Any issues i have, the devs are always there to help and the full community is so friendly and always up for a good chat whenever. The devs and staff are also always working so hard to make the city even better.

3 Likes

My first city, super fun and a very fair economy. RP is fun especially with the special server events. Really recommend this server to new to RP players or experienced players, there’s never a dull moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump +1

1 Like

Bumppp

and a bump

Love this server <3

Bumpp

bump!!

Who’s coming for a party this weekend?!