Twenty-north-yellow

There is absolutely nothing to free up on the main hard drive, and I think 123GB should be enough on the second HDD lol… There must be a different reason for this issue.

well whatever it is, its windows complaining there isnt enough space, 7gb free will make windows complain, so you need to make space for windows to stop whining about space on that drive.

Well, it’s not possible.

But what is the Twenty-north-yellow stuff then?

Not sure why its not possible if you can just move apps to the other hdd but hey, thats fine its possible Windows 7 needs an update and it cant do it because of the lack of space.

[ 383747] InvokeNative: execution failed: Error executing native 0x0000000078608acb at address 0x7fefd29a06d.
[ 383762] Done Loading Train ModelsLoading Train KeysAdded new Trains from server.Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 0000000078608acb in script host failed.

this probably has something to do with it maybe someone else has some in site on this problem.

would be helpful if you filled in the rest of the support template such as the screenshots of your fivem and gta folders.

where is GTA5 installed?

Why it’s not possible? Because there IS no more apps to move. I’ve looked everywhere, moved everything I CAN move. Only thing I cant move is those stupid files that various games forces itself to install in “My Documents”.

The main C: HDD is an SSD disk at a whooping 56GB. And this is a pre-built (big mistake from my part) GAMING computer sold by a big company that deal with all sorts of electric related things (TV, PC, Consoles ++). It’s a couple years since I bought it now.

For a while I only had like 2 GB of free space, but then I updated I think the graphics card drivers, and suddenly I had over 10 GB of free space again.

GTA 5 is installed in the Steam folder which is in the larger secondary HDD.

So… Nobody have any clue?

Regular GTA 5 works fine 99% of the time.

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

post screenshots of your GTA5 directory and FiveM

Windows 7 lost support a long time ago bud…

1 Like

Windows 7 is still supported its just recommended to use Windows 8.1 or 10 for best experience.

Uh wrong, Windows 7 literally lost support, technical and gameplay.

1 Like

What kinda rule is that??

Windows 7 is good, can’t say I hear the same about Windows 10…

Here is screenshot of GTA 5 and FiveM folders anyway…

I dont mean to get off topic hear, But since when has 7 been good since 8 and 10

COUGH Windows 7 support dropped

yeah back in 2010

1 Like

Windows 7 was proven to make most new games run slower and incorrectly. Windows 8-10 is way better factually in terms of stability. And on a personal level its far better looking and easier to navigate.

2 Likes

its supported by FiveM according to them so i discovered when i kept telling people it wasnt.

so yes Windows 7 is supported its just recommended to run 8.1 and or 10.

ANYWAY im am unsure of your actual issue as i dont see anything out of place.

And so you are aware, even with the post you linked Windows 7 was re-instated ask an element about it if you want unless they recently stopped it again which it does not look like they have as it was mentioned in there discord not to long go that it is indeed supported.

Why was it never mentioned on the forums? who knows but this is what an elemental mentioned in someone elses topic.

Now… lets stay on topic.

I’ve never had any issues with Windows 7, but I’ve seen several people complain about various things with Windows 8 and 10.

Which is why I haven’t concidered it important to upgrade to any of them when Windows 7 works fine.

About the looks and navigation I highly disagree.

Older Windows is much better on that part imo.

I don’t understand either…

The first time I tried I couldn’t even join a server before I got warnings or eventually a crash.

But the last time I tried (same server) I was actually able to play for a good 15-25 minutes I believe.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.