[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

I dont think a server can handle that many of people, your server has to do intakes voor players

I was looking for it too but still no answer. Some servers have this feature…

Is there anyway to make custom phones, so like instead of the iphone x the iphone 12?

i think you have a older version of this script because in the new version you have all recent phone appearance

do you think there is anyway configure this to make it work on a non ESX server?

cant use mouse control i have to click an icon 1000 times before it opens the app

Hello i have added a lot of job and add them to config file , some of them get messages but others not, number is correct
and the phone starts before the jobs
why is this happening?

Can someone help me with job alerts. Only police and state job messages not working. I am able send distress signals.

issue solved but dont follow the below steps.

server.cfg

ensure es_extended
ensure vdk_call
ensure esx_addons_gcphone
ensure gcphone

#jobs
ensure police
ensure ambulance

If the above didnt work?
In gcphone\html\static\config\config.json
“useFormatNumberFrance”: false,

Hope this fix the job alerts issue

Hi guys, I don’t know if this is the right section in case I apologize in advance.
Is there a way to start an automatic message when the player is offline? (we use gc phone with saltychat)
Is there a separate script or can it be inserted as a function within calls?

How do we open it?

I have a problem with police and state job. Only this 2 jobs not receiving any messages. All other jobs even distress works great. please help

Hello im getting an issue with the phone haveing a white screen when i pull it out

not worked for me, any solution ?

unknown
clear cache, use another gcphone, still same error, any solution ?

how did you repair the appels non enregistre.

My police don’t get dispatches

Does someone know why i cant hear the ringtones when someone is calling?
pls i searched everywhere but i cant find a fix which helped me is it because the ogg file?

Hello,
I don’t quite understand why when I call someone the recipient receives nothing. However, there is a call in abscence. But the phone does not trigger at the recipient.
Text messages are ok, but calls are not.
I don’t really have an error in the console. I tried by Teamspeak, RTC server but apparently it really comes from the server because there is no way to answer.
thank you in advance

have u find a solution?

1 Like