[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

Problem occured, the new players won’t receive phone numbers in the database and if I set some of the numbers manually then the players won’t be able to call that number.

the first to be the server joint receives all notifications from the police, ambulance and mechanic. The rest receive nothing while they are employed. how to fix that?

Fix GcPhone with Screenshot-basic

hi where can i add new ringtons to the gcphone becuse in my settings in the phone i only have my nummber background phone model zoom volume and luange and reset phone is it hard to ad so i can have diffrent ringtons ? / thanks for answers

How can I make twitter notifications default for when a player joins for the first time

Hi my phone number isn’t showing up how can I fixed it?

does anyone have a working copy of the gcphone or that could help cause I been working on this for the last few months and I just cant get it figured out if someone have a copy of it working I would be really thankful if someone would help me out

I saw this on the github

I tried this, and it works

thank u very much .I’ll try it

Update: It shows you the number in-game, but for some reason doesn’t save in the db

And then it can use normally?

Idk, im trying to make this appears on the db

Ok. If u can make this appears on the db please share to me.
Thank you

I have a problem that where the messages display on the database the IDs are all zero. And because of this, all of my messages buggs retardly.

I have a problem gcphone works but when I write a message to be a rescue so it does not come sms.

The phone works except theres just a white screen when I open it not sure why?

This GCphone is for the newest es_extended, i do not take any credits.
Thanks for rex2630 for updating this.
Have fun.

gcphone-patch-2.zip (1.9 MB)

2 Likes

Is there an issue with getting a voice call to police to work with onesync? Everything works on the phone except calling police, ambulance. Texting works fine. Any input? Thanks

I keep getting

= WARNING = Appels sur un service non enregistre => numero : ambulance
= WARNING = Appels sur un service non enregistre => numero : police

And ambulance not receiving distress signal

1 Like

hand open phone animation can’t see

3 Likes