[Tutorial] - GCPhone - Adding calls and job messages

sharing is caring!!!

You’re using the github release from Halcrove correct? If so then just grab the files, MAKE SURE TO INSTALL THE TWITTER.SQL and follow the tutorial instructions. They are basically written to a tee on how to do everything.

For One-Sync, I am working on a fix for the WebRTC Restrictions as I run a windows server and don’t have the proper knowledge personally or time to learn how to setup an RTC Server on windows at the moment.

Can u say what did u do? Please :blush:

How can i make a point/marker which changes the number to 911 and another point/marker which changes the number back to the normal? Because i want a mobile police control station

Hi does anyone know why when someone send message to police wont work? I mean police doesn get any alert? Sory for bad english!

If you guys cannot specify in your messages, with detail what you’re asking about, we cannot help you resolve these issues. Please be more detailed if you would like a reply. I will personally make a thread for GCPhone questions and update the main topic with the most common errors/issues if you guys want to ask various questions NOT regarding the adding calls and job messages.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/q-a-gcphone-questions-ask-them-here-will-update-main-post-frequently-with-updates/

ONLY FOR Questions and Answers please. This is to stop the spam in this thread that you guys are asking other questions about.

Anyone know how to get it to work with Frazzels old framework?

How do you make a custom background?

Hi, B_o_Khanh, How have you managed to fix the problem? I have tried to create a machine with webRTC, but it does not work for me. Could you help us?

I had to re-install esx_identity but now people aren’t getting phone numbers in the database?

Also can’t seem to “always” see gps for distress calls on ambulance job, like sometimes I can’t use up arrow to go up to the gps spot, it just stops at the first text

Hello. I have a little problem. The call function is not working for me.

Printed from console when I try to CALL:

Error running system event handling function for resource gcphone: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @gcphone/server/server.lua:367: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘FixePhone’)
stack traceback:
@gcphone/server/server.lua:367: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Any ideas?

HI, how add gcPhone to aio_menu ??

ok so everything is working fine for me except the call feature i have usewebRTC set to false when they answer the phone they cant hear one another even if they hold N down by default for esx_voice still nothing so has anyone got this feature to work ?

Is there anything I can do to add Twitter afterwards because I translated everything and don’t want to do that again.
Thanks

How do you change the volume of a conversation?
I am currently using RTC, and the calls on the phone are terribly loud

hi, maybe someone can help me because I have a white screen all the time

sorry for bat

camera ??

thx for you help

Hello. I have the problem that i can send an sms to police an ambulance… I also can call friends…but i cant call police…they dont get an call