[Tutorial] Forcing Gamebuilds On FiveM

Is there no way to create stream folders and have the DLC cars as addons? I know you use to be able to do that without forcing any gamebuilds

Read entire post. Answer is no.

hi, i have issue with 2 mapping, with build 2699 i have a invisible wall, i cant enter in mapping, i dont know why…

I’ve answered you three times already on dissscord. This is not what I meant when I said report it on the forums. You need to make your own forum post and discuss this.

my menus stopped working after changing version, which could be

Already said how to fix this.

Hi @anon70864786,

Is the gamebuild 2802 already active? 'Cause i’ve tried in Beta and Latest and it doesn’t work even with latest artifact :slight_smile:

1 Like

It literally just dropped for GTA Online… I just updated the post in advance for when it does eventually get supported by cfxre for FiveM.

2 Likes

I Assume we cant enforce multiple builds? Im on the latest before the beta one and I don’t see Cayo Perico on the map and would like that island

For Cayo Perico, you not only have to be on 2189 or higher, you need to request the island. Search forums for Cayo Perico.

2802 works on canary/beta? I have beta or canary but when joining my server give me error that’s wrong build

As already stated if you were to simply scroll up;

oh sorry, i missed the message :sweat_smile:

It does not work for me with GameBuild 2802 :<

FFS y’all need to learn to read lol

Updating in “advance” was a bad idea :stuck_out_tongue:
Usually it takes at least from few days to week to update on a new game build, plus canary testing period.

Spoiler

B2802 support is coming soon, we performing last tests and code cleanup.

1 Like

People just need to be patient lol, ScriptHookV literallyjust got updated 4 days after the DLC dropped which, is rather phenomenal of AB considering I think at one point it took 13 days.

Thanks for the update :pray:

Thanks team :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

San Andreas Mercenaries

v2944 NEW DLC - San Andreas Mercenaries (mp2023_01 / mp2023_01_09gec) - Info

2 Likes

quick question, how do i update ymaps/ytyp’s after setting DLC in codewalker? i don’t think i’ve ever seen an option like that