Tuna's Power Job - V1 [ESX] [Working Power Grid] [FREE]

thank you bro i will send you a dm

1 Like

Nice release! One question, how can I make the job to be available in jobcenter, and NOT for all players?

1 Like

Hey there ! Much appreciated :slight_smile: you’d need to create a job, and job grade for your database; and add loop that checks for job

thx proooo

1 Like

hopefully when the electric power is at full capacity people cannot do the job. they are abusing it for rewards

1 Like

I have released a re-vamped Power Job !

Check out V2 here

did you ever get this sorted ?

Its important to mention the native used requires build 2060 or newer :grimacing:

Hello how I can make notifications not arrive every time you lower a point but for example every time you go down 50 points

hello bro i got this error while importing sql

You have to check the format of your items table since many times instead of weight is limit

1 Like

Did you manage to solve the clothing problem? He puts my clothes on but I don’t get the menu to change clothes, any solution to that?

1 Like

no man so sorry

hey there, the job is designed to change the player’s clothing to the work uniform; Changing your clothing back will require you to use whatever your server is utilizing for changing player’s clothing. Hope that clears things up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice job !

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words ! :fish: :heart:

@Tuna_Terps any idea about this?

Esx v1 Final

esx_menu_default works perfect with everything else

Fixed. Replace

ESX.UI.Menu.Open('default', TunasPowerJob, 'power_grid_menu', {

with this

ESX.UI.Menu.Open('default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'power_grid_menu', {

Now i’m struggling how to open this door

sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

Rename the resource to TunasPowerJob and you will not have an issue :slight_smile:

and you climb over that door, you could use a map editor if you want to make that enterable

and besides, if youre renaming resources; You likely should be able to figure it out :wink:

Thank for your reply @Tuna_Terps
I didn’t renamed anything bro

I love your work, was expecting to use this script since i saw you released it. I coudn’t test it until now

Thanks for the kind words; Are you using the V1 or V2 ? @iMaluOfficial
This post is for the original release, however by the screenshots it appears you are using one of the V2 versions

1 Like