Tuna's Power Job - V1 [ESX] [Working Power Grid] [FREE]

:zap:Thanks for checking out my first FiveM resource ! I hope you enjoy :fish: :heart:

:electric_plug:No POWER no LIGHTS :candle:- An ESX job that requires players to maintain a power grid !:zap:

PREVIEW

Watch a preview here: :eyes::tv:

DOWNLOAD

download here: (GitHub) :heart: (v1.0.8)

-------------------------------------------------------:zap::battery: Requirements :battery::zap:-----------------------------------------------------

1.) vSync Weather Mod - vSync Weather Mod
2.) progress-bars - Progress-bars

--------------------------------------------------------:zap::battery: Get Started :battery::zap:------------------------------------------------------

1.) Once downloaded, simply upload the TunasPowerJob folder into your /resource folder

2.) In server.cfg add ensure TunasPowerJob (VSYNC MUST START BEFORE POWERJOB; SO PLACE POWERJOB BELOW IT)

3.) You will need to replace 3 files from vSync with the contents of the INSTALL_ME folder (original link is left out of respect to the author)

3a.) replace /vSync/vs_server.lua with /INSTALL_ME/vs_server.lua

3b.) replace /vSync/vs_client.lua with /INSTALL_ME/vs_client.lua

3c.) replace /vSync/fxmanifest.lua with /INSTALL_ME/fxmanifest.lua (issues may arise from fxmanifest.lua, if so ive also provided a __resource.lua)

4.) import importthis.sql to your database

5.) add explosive.png to your esx_inventoryhud resource /html/img/

6.) Adjust the uniforms in job.lua to match desired look (refer to video to honor my existance)

If done correctly; your Power Grid will be up and running !!

For any issues, please report any console errors both client + serverside so I can best assist you !

--------------------------------------------------------:zap::battery: Features :battery::zap:--------------------------------------------------------

1.) Power Job creates a grid that controls the city’s power; As the power drains, blackouts will become more frequent, until the grid collapses completely ! :candle:

2.) The Power Grid must be maintained by players; there is 2 jobs set up for all players to contribute NO JOB REQUIRED (My reasoning is due to its importance, it should be something that everyone can contribute to without needing to switch jobs) By doing the jobs, you add to the grid’s power

3.) Local Grid Work - A very short job that allows players to contribute a small amount towards the grid
4.) Travel Grid Work - A short traveling job that allows players to contribute a larger amount towards the grid while receiving a larger payout

5.) The grid can also be SABOTAGED (Because why not ??) with an item called “explosive” (You will need to either add this to stores manually, or choose to spawn it etc)

6.) In addition; you can also manually add/subtract from the grid with a whitelisted command /power [add/sub] [amount]

**Important Locations **
1.) Grid pos - 537.77, -1651.43, 29.26
2.) Sabotage pos - 567.17, -1581.83, 28.19
<><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>
| Resmon | ~ idle .01ms 0.12~ tested with 30 - 35 players ~

<><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>><><>

Credits to GitHub - utkuali/pacificheist-ESX- for the bomb animation networking <3

Change Log

Details
  • 1.0.1 → Fixed a key issue with blackouts periodically turning off during a grid collapse >> 1.0.2 → Fix for manual time adjustment
    1.0.3 → Manually adding large amounts to the grid after a collapse would sometimes not update blackouts; Fixed ! <3
    1.) Misc improvements
    2.) Test job added; Commented out as it needs work
    Removed test job; Added some optimizations courtesy of @L_Remp,
    1.) Added a toggleable blip for job menu
    2.) Third mission has been added that adds a large amount to the grid; payout is 3x - also toggleable
    1.) Added menu exit option
    2.) Markers added at job start for better visibility
    3.) Minor tweaks for future updates :heart:
    1.0.8Blackouts are now more realistic

Check out my other releases

:zap::zap:
VERSION TWO IS NOW AVAILABLE
:zap::zap:
Be sure to give this post a like if you enjoy the script :heart::point_right:

23 Likes

Dude this is absolutely incredible. Is there a way to tell how much power the city has at any given time?

All in all I am so impressed. Can not wait to add this to our city.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words !

The grid will display its percentage to all members every 30 seconds, in the same format of all your esx notifications :slight_smile:

1 Like

found an issue where nothing is coming up for job menu or sabotage and the item is in my sql and i have started vSync before the script as you said here is a image to show this
image can you help me fix this.

2 Likes

Love it. Last question, it is unobfuscated, not IP locked and etc right?

2 Likes

of course not :slight_smile:

If you use any section in future projects of yours; All i ask is give credit where it’s due <3

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: you rock dude. Incredible work. I just realized this isn’t even a paid script. Hats off to you for real. Great first release.

3 Likes

did you ensure you followed every step ??

I understand however there is quite a few extra steps; Double check you followed everything as described and if issue persists feel free to add me on discord @Tuna_Terps#0067

1 Like

hello good I have the same problem I am using esx 1.2 I find the solution I love the script and I would like to be able to use it

1 Like

Again I thank you;

If you get it working and enjoy it; Go ahead and subscribe to my YT as well as star the repository on GitHub !

Those things help encourage me to make more content for more to enjoy;

1 Like

BUMP

Please redownload the repository;

My changes were not saving and i accidently uploaded a beta version of script; My apologies for the confusion, the download link will now be updated;

1 Like

Fixed problem great work keep it up.

2 Likes

please ensure you have carefully followed the installation steps;

Glad we got that sorted for you ! :battery::fish:

1 Like

could you share your edited vsync? tyvm.

1 Like

1.) – vs_server.lua
exports(‘weatherCb’, function(cB)
cB = CurrentWeather
return cB
end)

2.) server_export ‘weatherCb’
=> to fxmanifest.lua

did you ensure that vSync starts before TunasPowerJob ?

^^ sorry meant to tag you

yes I started correctly, but when I add 1.) – vs_server.lua
cB = CurrentWeather**
return bc
end

2.) server_export ‘weatherCb’
=> to fxmanifest.lua

errors appear

to be more specific;

cB = CurrentWeather