Trucking Job | Co-Op Functionality [ESX/QBCore]

Hello everyone! This is my custom script that works with ESX & QBCore. It offers players a unique and immersive experience as a trucker with many realistic and in-depth features listed below.

Images

Features
  • Animations and props used to create a unique and immersive experience

• 10+ Trailer Configurations (You have the ability to add more if you’d like!)

• 70+ Pick-up / Drop-off Locations (You have the ability to add more if you’d like!)

• XP Leveling up system (With every route you complete, you will gain more experience. The more experience you have, the more access to unique trailers you have, and the more you get paid!)

• Dynamic payment system! (Driver’s will be paid by the mile - this rate can be changed in the config file)

• Rentable trucks! Players will be able to rent a truck directly from the truck depot in case they don’t have one.

• Translation is available in the config file, making it easy for translating the script into another language!

• Optimized - This script was created with having a low resource usage in mind, ensuring that the script will not bog down players’ performance.

• Configurable notifications/progress bar

How it works
  • First, players have to clock in at a certain location (there is an option in the config file that makes it so that players have to have a certain job in order to clock in, or the job can be ignored and any player can clock in despite their job)

• Second, players have the option of renting a truck. Renting a truck will charge them a security deposit (this is optional and can be toggled off in the config file!). Once they return the truck, they will get their full deposit back if the truck is not damaged.

• Third, players will select a trailer of their choosing and proceed to do a standard issued pre-trip before setting off with their trailer.

• Fourth, players will be guided by the GPS to different locations throughout the map. Once a player arrives at a drop-off location, they have to back their trailer into the highlighted area. In doing so, they will be able to proceed with their route / turn-in their trailer. (Note that there are different trailers that require different things to be done, this is visually elaborated on the video showcase)

Requirements / Compatibility
  • mysql-async OR oxmysql [Required]

• OneSync Support

• ESX legacy support

• QBCore support

• Tested with es_extended (version 1.10.2) and qb-core (version 1.2.6)

Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIuRrC9P5o

Purchase

Trucking Job | Bonus Co-Op Functionality [Tebex]

More from me

Advanced MDT [ESX & QBCore]

Vineyard Job [ESX & QBCore]

6 Likes

is it encrypted ?

1 Like

Nope! Everything is available to you, client and server sided files. The framework.lua files are more so for convenience.

2 Likes

has this been recently updated? pretty sure I have this, and got off modit previously

No this has not been updated since June I believe. All the functionality as shown in the showcase is still how it is today.

I love that you added the pretrip requirement. I drive truck IRL, so this is a nice to see detail no one else does.

2 Likes

Haha yes exactly, I try to be as in-depth as possible without pushing it to the extreme - which would make it more of a pain on players. The pre-trip is not very detailed compared to what you may experience IRL but its there and it definately adds to the overall experience.

1 Like

Have had this script for a while on my server now. Hands down one of the best jobs out there ! Especially the detail put into attaching the truck and checking airlines/tires.

1 Like

is there a video on how to install this before I pay for it

Amazing work ! There is a way to see the level in game ? Like a trigger in game

Unfortunately there is not. However, I will add this to my to-do list for the next update – which there is no ETA for.

Curious, been loving the script.

But possibility to edit/change trailers out?

why dont you make the changes for qbcore??

Trucking Job Update 1.1 Released!

Updates

• Updated to support ESX Legacy
  • Now support QBCore!
  • Removed NativeUI integration
  • Fixed many bugs (From testing, many things were buggy so I can’t remember all the bugs I fixed)
  • Added a clock-in and out menu that shows experience/job progress
  • Changed a special transport cargo model from ‘apc’ to ‘riot2’
  • Added a job rank multiplier

Notes

• Tested with es_extended (version 1.10.2) and qb-core (version 1.2.6).
1 Like

was this updated on old store front?

My tebex store is the only place this was updated to

is there a way to get my modit purchase switched over to tebex?

Same question

1 Like

Feel free to DM on here OR you can go to the tebex product page and toward the bottom will be a section about support that will be the best option.

1 Like