Trinity RP | Serious RP | Realistic Economy | Mature Community | whitelisted(soon) | www.Trinity-rp.net

FourtKingsRP consists of an awesome community members who instantly make you feel welcome. Additionally have a very responsive development team, if you see a bug… first thing they do is fix it. If you have a cool idea? they will consider it and implement it as soon as possible.

Hey guys, city is popping with a lot of fresh faces right now! hop in! <3 <3

good song

Hey guys thanks for all the support! We’re constantly working on our server! don’t miss out!

Just a quick update, we are growing tremendously! In EMS and PD we have grown to over 10 so far and growing every day. WE offer highly immersive training when you are selected to be apart of our unique squads. No experience? It’s OK we can train you and mold you into a RP veteran in no time! GET IN HERE!!!

Great server guys, JOIN UP

if you are look to be ems LSPD join we or mechanics join we have room

Four Kings RP just had a community meeting a couple of days ago. And the future for Four Kings RP is really good. There was many big plans coming to the server. One of them which I am probably the most excited was the dynamic weather in different areas. Like ocean big wave storm. Sandy Shores or something like a sand storm. LS like massive rain weather. The server is really friendly towards new players by that I mean it is not complicated at all. Really easy to figure out how everything works on the server even if you are new to FiveM.

Big ++++ Rep

This is a great server. James (The Owner) is always trying to add more and more things. The staff is very helpful and talented. It is defiantly one of the more mature and reasonable servers I have been on. 11/10 would RP again.

hoow do i connect to this crazy im about to give up on role play

type this into your direct connect: 45.77.216.254

there’s also a bug going around at the minute, so if you have steam authentication problems then its a fivem thing that they’re trying to fix :frowning: I believe

Always accepting more civs to cause trouble for our cops

Mr Charles Denim ~Press at own risk ;D

Bump, guys we have a lot of exciting things to come, all you need to do is give us a chance and you’ll see why the community we already have loves us.

We also have a custom PED system with so many character customisations it’ll blow your mind!
Non glitchy 600 PEDs + we got it to work with EUP and ELS which most servers struggle to !

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY LADIEEEEEEESSS!!!

Added in 150 cosmetic changes that you girls can knock yourselves out with :wink:

New Hairstyles!
New Faces!
New Accessories!
New Shoes!
New Shirts!
New Pants!
New Dresses!

Get Jazzy with a style that suits you in your new home!

And more to come!

Much Love
LADIES
xoxo ~ Gossip Girl

1 Like

Your new home awaits you. Come play with us!

1 Like

Vehicle handling has just been overhauled, come check it out

1 Like

overhauled the NPC vehicles with new custom handling so the fast cars are no longer capped at 110mph -_-

Changed the chat box interface
changed chat commands
added more female customisations (over 200 now)

Added extra benefits to founders of the server.
become a founder today! :smiley:

1 Like

-Applied Male cosmetics, new outfits, clothes, hair, beards to get you all fully suited up!
currently sitting with over 500 new cosmetic changes you can apply for females and males!

1 Like