Treasure chest system - kincses láda rendszer

Are you using es_extended v1 final?

Can you search for that items name in your server? Just to check if the script not glitch with an another script. While you doing that i’m still looking it what can be the problem.

As you can see for me it’s working.

I’m 100% sure not my script the problem but to make sure try to replace in server lua this:
xPlayer.addInventoryItem(Config.nyeremenytargy, Config.nyeremenytargyszam)
to this:
xPlayer.addInventoryItem(‘gunpowder’, 25)

yeah im using v1 final and okay i replaced the line, first one you sent me was lil wrong so edited the '" around gunpowder

okay i figured it out, your script is trying to get the items from my Onyxtreasure underwater script lol

Yeah, cause If you look at it the script when spawn the chest then for the opening it’s search the chest object and the script use the same chest object. If you want to use that script and my script too you can edit in the config.lua the object name if you find an object that you think good for the script. I’m happy for that you find the solution.

1 Like

yessir i was taking care of it before you messaged, thanks again!

1 Like

Looks good, the config is clean. How about the ms?
//
Jól néz ki, a config is clean :slight_smile: fogyasztással hogy állunk?

0.00 ms - 0.01 ms

1 Like

0.00 - 0.01 with the drawtext? nice job pal!

És amikor a láda mellett állok
And when I stand next to the chest

anyway to delete it till restart?

You mean the treasure chests?
For now no. Maybe I will do it when I will have time for it.

can you make it so players have to have a item like a key to open the chests?

and also an english version

Tomorrow I will have time so I try thing so I will try then the item thing. And you have english version in the config.lua. Or you mean to translate the whole script?

1 Like

AWESOME about the item requirement and YES please the whole script :slight_smile:

Ok! I will do it tomorrow!

1 Like

that would be awesome, people can just leave and come back and reopen em. id like to give decent rewards but if people abuse it can get bad but if it was one spawn per restart :man_shrugging: it wouldnt matter as much