[NEW] Travelers Roleplay | Serious Roleplay | Economy based | Hiring LSPD, EMS & Server Staff

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Travelers Roleplay

Discord

Age Limit: 15+

How to join: Press F8 inside of Fivem and type: “Connect 194.156.91.140:30100” or search up “Travelers Roleplay” in the FiveM server list
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

About TRP
Travelers Roleplay is a new and fun FiveM roleplay server striving for a mature community.
We have a lot of things to explore within our server and currently have open applications for active server staff, LSPD & EMS. We’re community based so we appreciate any feedback we can get.

Why join us?
We have an open mind. To give a description, We strive for a mature and formal police force whilst at the same time having some fun, our staff is fair and open minded with others, our development team has an open mind and is open to suggestions that benefit the server.

What we have to offer within our server:
-Civilian jobs
-Custom vehicles (for purchase in PDM)
-Crafting (Illegal & Legal)
-Bank Heists
-Drug running
-Store robberies
-Fair economy
-Active development
-And so much more!

In the end…
If you’re looking for a serious roleplay server that strives for the a mature and fair community to provide fun roleplay for others & themselves with a fair economy you’ve come to the right place. Please help us as and join on in as we attempt to grow. We appreciate everyone who makes an effort to help out, and a personal thank you for taking time to read this! :grin:

1 Like

Hiring staff and LSPD (Bump)

Another bump, Hiring Staff, LSPD & EMS

Another bump, come join us! Hiring active staff & LSPD!

Bump; Hiring LSPD & active staff!

Bump, hiring staff & LSPD

Bump; Hiring LSPD and staff!

Bump | Hiring LSPD & EMS

Hiring active LSPD, EMS & Server Staff! :policeman:

Come join us and help out with the growth of our server! You’re always welcome here :grin:

Little bump, All are welcome!

Bump! We’d appreciate anybody who is willing to come along for the ride of growing this server! (Still hiring LSPD & Staff!) :smiley:

Bump, looking for anyone willing to join and help us as a community grow! :grin:

New custom cars added and available at PDM!

Back in business!
LSPD

Bump! Hiring LSPD, EMS & PEOPLE TO FILL ROLES!
All visitors are welcome! We appreciate anybody stopping by to help with the growth of our community. I look forward to meeting whomever may join! :smiley:

Bump! Still looking for new-comers.

Nice attempt. Now go leave more fake reviews because your sever sucked so much it couldn’t even keep a player.

Fake? How? Gave my opinion. I think it’s fine.

Arent you the Guy who tried stealing my Weapon Scripts?