Traffic Not Spawning Much

Hi everyone,

I recently put up a little server for my friends and I to play on we have vMenu, ServerSync, and FivePD plus some add on vehicles. We have noticed that when we drive traffic either won’t spawn the direction we are going or just goes away entirely. I can’t seem to figure out why this is happening, I installed ServerSync to see if it could boost traffic and it seems to be working a little but traffic still does not spawn in-front of you the direction you are going when you are moving. I was wondering if anyone who was a little more experienced may have an idea as too why this is happening! I am willing to provide any cfg files that might be needed upon request!

Thanks,
Braeden

Does anyone have any ideas, could this be due to the server thread hitch warnings?

can you show what scripts you got on startup? Also if you use a traffic adjuster you can try that in there or if you use essentialmode then I think its in one of the LUA files.

I actually figured it out. It turns out for some reason that OneSync was actually causing the problem. Once I turned off OneSync traffic was spawning at normal rates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.