Tow Truck Job [FREE] [ESX/QBCore]

I will look at this. Can you provide some more details such as what framework your using?

ESX Legacy 1.9.4

So I just tested the resource on both ESX 1.9.4 & QBCore 1.2.6 and I’m unable to replicate the issue on either framework. I tried all types of things - picking up both random and job assigned vehicles while clocked in & while not clocked in. And swapping between both random and job vehicles randomly both before & after delivering the vehicle. I can’t recreate the issue.

Can you walk me through what your doing exactly step by step? And what exactly is happening? Any notifications or any errors in F8 or the server console?

If none of that I’d ask again if you can join my Discord so I can debug further with you. If none of the above (notifications/errors/etc) then can you open client.lua, go to about line 156 where it says targetVehicle = lib.getClosestVehicle and add this print beneath it:

Then test the resource again after that addition and let me know what it printed. Thanks!

I can jump in discord and in a call tomorrow and show you and you can see the errors and what its not doing , and is , but no error’s when i tried it

1 Like

Update v1.0.3

• Added qb-target & qtarget support
  • Renamed JobLock feature to “RequireJob”
  • Updated README/dependencies
  • Bump version

Download: Release lation_towing v1.0.3 ¡ IamLation/lation_towing ¡ GitHub

So it seems to work now , but when setting true for the job and what you set it for it still lets you get the job and tow without the role set

Super glad to hear that! As for the job part, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I planned on revisiting the RequireJob feature soon as some improvements need to be made and I’ll make sure this is resolved with that.

Is there a way to say if you do not have the job the npc where you get the job does not show on the map.

Also is there a read me on how to add more flatbed to be able to tow?

As mentioned in the above post - I will be fixing those issues with the RequireJob feature soon so stuff like that doesn’t happen. As for a readme on how to add more flatbeds, no there is currently not but I will try to make one!

Thanks can not wait for the update

Hello, I used your script. Why doesn’t the trailer work? When I’m towing, the vehicle won’t enter the trailer. There is no Progress bar

Hey! Assisting you in the Discord :slight_smile:

Did the update get pushed for the fixes

No not yet haven’t had time to revisit this past few days, hopefully soon! And the updates are always posted here when they happen so you should see it when its available <3

Hi!
First of all, thank you for this an awesome script!
Everything went great so far, but now i get an error when i start with server.
Any idea where I messed up? client.lua:399: No such export AddTargetModel in resource qtarget

Hey, you’re welcome! That error is indicative of two possible situations: a bad start order in the server.cfg or an out of date qb-target. So first, ensure your server.cfg looks something to the tune of:

1st - ox_lib
2nd - framework (es_extended or qb-core & [qb] folders)
3rd - target system
4th - anything/whatever/towing script

As long as you’ve confirmed your targeting script is started before the towing script, then the next thing I’d check (if you’re using qb-target) is the version in fxmanifest. If it’s anything below version 5.5.0 (thus missing that export) then you’ll need to update to version 5.5.0. After that, you will be all set!

can you make it where when you first start the job, it will put a tow truck in your owned vehicles, then each time you start the job it pulls out the vehicle in your owned vehicle list. making players take care of their truck, saving damage. making it be similar to what nopixel 4.0 has done

Would be interesting! But, not sure :stuck_out_tongue:

hey did u ever fix the require job

Nope , was waiting but no fix