Developer available for hire

I have years of experience in FiveM and RedM development, all the way from server setup and configuration to custom script development. Let me help you bring your dream to reality!

I have 10+ years of real life experience in server sided game development. 2+ years of LUA/JavaScript FiveM Development Experience. I have contributed to many large resource projects as well as the QBCore project.

What I offer:

• Server Setup and Configuration: I will set up and configure your FiveM or RedM server.
  • Custom Scripting and Development: I can pretty much build anything, if you can dream it I can make it a reality.
  • Performance Optimization: I can diagnose bottlenecks or problems in you server to speed it up and reduce lag and performance issues.
  • Website/Outside System Integration: I can integrate communication between your server and almost any other platform. Have a website for your server and want your players to be able to manage their characters there? I can make that happen, or just about anything else you can think of.
  • Updates and Maintenance: When is the last time you updated your framework? Or how about some of those resources you have? Or have you tried to update some of them and had issues? I can help, I can make sure that the newest features and updates are installed without breaking anything.
  • Bug Fixes / Diagnoses: Have an error keeping you from doing something? Have a problem with a script but can’t figure it out. Fixing issues and bugs is my specialty.

I have an immense amount of experience, and I am ready to help you build anything you can think of, or maybe you just need someone to keep your players playing without issues. No matter what you need I got ya.

Join my discord Sparks™ Scripts or send me a request on discord “legitthatguy”

Available now!

10/10 Do work with this man!

1 Like

Have some available time!

Hey! I would like to speak with you about a possible offer for a development opportunity. If you’re interested, please contact my Discord.

korolev0568

I sent you a message on discord!

I have some available time for another server!

1 Like