Screenshot Options
Screenshot ID
Screenshot ALL

Requires
discord-screenshot

credits to @Marmota for discord-screenshot

You can download it and find the preview Here [Tebex] Free or pay what you want

2 Likes

So you’re really including a screenshot of the console, showing everyone how unoptimized those cars are. Good luck to everyone using them.

EDIT:
And just because I knew this was going to happen, here is the screenshot that was removed by now

, so watch out before you buy yourself a lot of work.

5 Likes

I don’t even think he owns these cars tbh

7 Likes

oh nice job man !!

EDIT

• try to optimize

tbh I don’t think it’s his work. I think he just downloaded a bunch of cars and turned them into a resource

1 Like

idk but it works nice pack

its 10 euros for something you can make your self

i dont think so

Ay? You can just download 100 fivem ready cars from gta5-mods and you got a pack

ok simply dont buy if you dont want dont desrespect someone ok ? i like i told

Mate you wasted 10 euros

That’s all fine and good, until you realize that this person is probably either selling free cars and/or selling cars that isn’t theirs. Considering one of the pics their using is a cropped image from RMod, I’d bet some of those cars from RMod. Care to show us some screens from inside the folders, OP?

1 Like

Would be good to let the people know what the poly’s are on these cars

rmod ?

Rmod is a known car creator on gta5-mods
But I ain’t suprised you don’t know that

1 Like

i mean in the streamable on the tebex link 2 of the cars belong to @RmodCustoms already so your reselling models that are not yours and you do not have the right to even sell these probably from some leaking site somewere, some people on the forums literally have no respect at all

6 Likes

Unlisting due to suspicion of selling other people’s assets