๐Ÿšจ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜: ๐—ซ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†ยฎ | ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด | ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† | ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ข/๐—˜๐— ๐—ฆ | ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข๐——๐—”๐—ฌ!

Project: XLife Roleplay

Est. 09/01/2021

Official Public Relations Discord
Official Twitter Page

Project: XLife Roleplay is a serious roleplay community, our community is built off of the love of gaming and the passion of playing with others. Our main focus is creating a fun and professional roleplay environment, for any and every member who join the XRP Community. Our community is a fun way to escape reality, diving into intense and immersive roleplay scenarios with other players. It is also a great way to relax after a hard day of work or classroom session. We encourage creators, and thatโ€™s why we put no limit to recording/streaming within our community. We also appreciate creativity in members, we have superior training programs that will help members better themselves and other people within the community. Our patrol servers are made with love, and are unique in many ways with scripts that make the roleplay even better!

Recruitment Requirements:

• MUST Have a working and clear sounding
  • MUST Legal Copy of Grand Theft Auto V for PC (Unless Dispatch)
  • MUST Be able to speak and comprehend English
  • MUST Understand the basics of computers

Age Requirements:

• 15+, applicant MUST be at least fifthteen years of age or older. (No Exceptions)

Application Link: XLife Roleplay Application

Q: When did Project: XLifeRP open?

• A: XLife Roleplay was originally founded in 2020 under the leadership of Director, BleuSyn.

Q: I am younger than 15, Can I apply?

• A: We have Community Requirements that everyone must follow. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis. Applicants that are less than 3 months from 15 will be considered by a member of Administration.

Q: What are โ€œPatrolsโ€ and how do I join one?

• A: Patrols are announced game sessions that verified members can join and roleplay in, you can join one by becoming a member.

Q: When am I able to do a interview?

• A: Interviews take place 4 times a day. To see the list of times when interviews take place, click here.

Q: How long do i have until my application is read?

• A: Applications take anywhere from 1-48 hours to be looked at, If it has been longer please reach out in application-support.

Application Link: XLife Roleplay Application

Our goal is to become the next greatest roleplay server that everyone wants to get into, but of course we canโ€™t do that without the help of other people. Weโ€™d be excited for you to become a member, we are looking for new and active people! (This post will be finished soon! Weโ€™re waiting on a few more thing.)

add me โ˜…๐Ÿ‘‘๐“™๐“ช๐“ท๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚๐Ÿ‘‘โ˜…#0100

Add me Niเฅฉ0#0030

I am Interested. I have 4 years experience in FiveM so give me a shout! Price#4303

Bump! BleuSyn#0979 is my discord.

hey i got the perfect role for devs/owners/investors/ forum devs and many more check me out Finex Network Program! LOOKING FOR ALL ROLES! - #2 by Tragiicc

Bump! Update - weโ€™ve constructed a new fan discord!

Hello, everyone my name is Andrew and Im the new Chief of Police, and I would love to see some new faces join the force of the Los Sanot Police Deparment. As of Right now we are short on staff so if you are intrested feel free to join the server and dm me that way we can see where you stand and find the right rank for you.

1 Like

If yโ€™all have more questions feel free to contact us here or in our Discord: Public Relations Discord

Bump!

Bump! We are still looking for Head Administration and Staff. XLifeRP Officialยฎ Fan Server