๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฅ-๐—ฅ๐—ฃ | ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด | โ€œ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ, ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€โ€ - ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—–๐—”๐——, ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐— , ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฃ๐—— & ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†! | ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฟ-๐—ฟ๐—ฝ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ

SAN ANDREAS REALISM ROLEPLAY

Promotional Media:

To Apply:

Go to our website, click on Apply Now. If prompted, select โ€œProceed to this linkโ€ and join the Discord!

Additional Links:

Recruitment Information:

• LEO Applications - OPEN - Reaching maximum capacity.
  • FD Applications - OPEN - Especially looking for FD applicants.*
  • CIV Applications - OPEN - Civilian applications in very high demand.
  • Dispatch Applications - OPEN

Age Requirements:

In the interest of providing the best roleplay environment and creating a member-base who is mature and able to adhere to our core values, we enforce the following age requirements. Exceptions can be made to these rules on a case-by-case basis but be prepared to choose an auxiliary operation on your application.

• LEO - 15+
  • CIV - 14+
  • FD - 14+
  • DISPATCH - 13+

About Us:

Opened in late 2018, San Andreas Realism Roleplay (SAR-RP) is a close-knit, professional FiveM server with a new mentality. We have vMenu, many custom civilian, fire, & police cars, EUP, Wraith Radar, Police Interaction Script (PIS), Fire Scripts, SonoranCAD & much more! We have an application & training process for fire, police & civilians, as well as a whitelisted server. We also have a dedicated FivePD server, separate from our main RP server if you wish to patrol outside of dedicated patrol times!

Unlike other roleplay servers, SAR-RP offers a great โ€˜night lifeโ€™ and is more than just a roleplay server. Our close-knit group of members is our own family, and we frequently play other games together. We are a community, not a roleplay serer. If youโ€™re tired of the run-around, give us a try. We value each and every one of our members, and we can promise that, with SAR-RP, youโ€™ll never be just a number. We believe in maintaining a balance between realism and entertainment and strive to uphold it.

A message from Director Haswell, Owner of the Community:

I was a real life state police dispatcher. I take realism seriously. I am very knowledgeable and passionate about police work & I have high standards for my officers & dispatchers. I want the police roleplay to be as close to real life as possible. If you feel that you fit in, come join us!

SAR-RP offers you a variety of department choices and subdivisions that are not out of reach.

• Fairmount City Police Department
  • Fairmount County Sheriffโ€™s Office
  • San Andreas State Police
  • San Andreas Fire Department
  • Civilian Operations Department
  • Central Communications, Dispatch & Control Center

Each department offers a very large fleet with many vehicles to choose from. Every vehicle on our server has been optimized individually to reduce texture loss and create less strain on your PC, while retaining high quality liveries and models!

Our departments also offer a variety of subdivisions, such as FCPDโ€™s Crime Suppression Unit, FCSOโ€™s Department of Fish & Wildlife, SASPโ€™s Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit, SAFDโ€™s Search & Rescue Squad, and the ability to have a number of civilian-owned businesses, gangs, and other ventures.

We have also been fortunate enough to have been given a shout-out by FirstThirtyMinutes on YouTube, thanks to our very own extremely talented vehicle developer, RangerZ!

Media:

Bump.

I have been a part of this community for the past year. I have seen it go between good and tough times to include loosing one of our member to a fatal car accident in real life. This community came together and had a ligit honor guard service to include procession. This community has been amazing and is continuing to grow. I am excited to see some of the new upcoming changes that will really help this community soar to new heights. Now is the time to join as we continue to grow our staff and leadership positions and push for the new future of our community!

Bump.

Bump!

Great Community been here since July of 2018. Great group of guy very respectable individuals.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.