DHS-Fishing (Illegal and Legal Fishing With Level Based Progression) (QBCore)

Hello, I had a request to make a fishing script with Legal and Illegal Fishing Enjoy!

Preview

There are Three Types of Fishing:

• Legal Pier Fishing
  • Legal Ocean Fishing
  • Illegal Ocean Fishing

Different Types of Fishing Rods With Levels:

• Homemade Fishing Rod (Fishing Takes 50 Seconds & Difficulty is Hard With Minigame Happening 4 Times) - Level 1
  • Cheap Fishing Rod (Fishing Takes 40 Seconds & Difficulty is Hard With Minigame Happening 4 Times) - Level 2
  • Mid-Tier Fishing Rod (Fishing Takes 30 Seconds & Difficulty is Medium With Minigame Happening 3 Times) - Level 3
  • High-Tier Fishing Rod (Fishing Takes 20 Seconds & Difficulty is Normal With Minigame Happening 2 Times)- Level 4
  • Master Rod (Fishing Takes 10 Seconds & Difficulty is Easy With Minigame Happening Once)- Level 5

Can Change Amount of Fish Needed to Level Up

Different Types of Bait:

• Legal Bait (Allows you to catch all fish besides the illegal fish)
  • Illegal Bait (Allows you to catch only illegal fish)

Script is very easy to use as long as you follow the ReadMe.

Database Creates Itself

Buy It Here: https://dragonheartstudios.tebex.io/package/5003520

Dependencies:

2 Likes

hello nice release! does it use the escrow system or is it open source?

1 Like

its escrowed

1 Like

Updated The Script to Have even more Configurability

• Can Now Change Illegal Shop Location
  • Can Now Change Illegal Sell Location
  • Can Now Change Legal Shop Location
  • Can Now Change Legal Sell Location

I cant see it since it is escrowed but is it calling for “skillbar” by chance vs. skill-bar? Don’t seem to get the minigame.

Seems that was the issue.
Also couple other issues are with the poles drooping each time and you can then just keep catching fish for a bit after you get one.

appreciate the feedback also just to let you know i just updated the script with level based progression grab it from keymaster!

and please for support join the discord its linked in my tebex so i can support you better!

1 Like

will do!

1 Like

Small Bug Fix Update
Press to fish does not show up while fishing anymore

Update
[Removed]

• Specific Minigames For Fishing

[Added]

• Functions.lua for messing around with and adding your own minigames to fishing

Where is the link to buy it?

https://tkiljoy-scripts.tebex.io/package/5003520

Update 1.0.0
[Added]

• Logo On Script StartUp

[Removed]

• Using of Database Tables

Update 1.5.0
[Added]

• Full Language Support For 11 Languages (Arabic,Danish,German,English,Spanish,Finnish,French,Italian,Romanian,Swedish,Vietnamese)

Can you make it possible with vrp?

im not very familiar with vrp but i suppose it could be if i took a look into vrp