Timing out after joining my server for 30 seconds, doesnt happen on others?

So we just setup a new server, yet I cannot play on it for more than 30-45 seconds. It’ll suddenly disconnect me and give me the error of “Connection Interrupted, reconnecting…” yet it goes on for eternity and never reconnects me.

I played on different servers fine, but mine? Doesn’t work. My friend gets a similar problem, but other players can join on it fine and play.

Here’s an image I got after getting the message, I typed “reconnect” into chat and got this…

are both the ports opened? 30120 & 30110 for TCP & UDP.

Yes, and I’ve learned it’s possibly a “TLS issue” with the box, but we’re still looking into it.

What provider are you with? OVH Possibly? I had this same issue and i resolved it with my provider.
Also is there any log in the server console before you leave?

1 Like

We’re with NOCIX, I just messaged them now- hopefully I can update this thread tomorrow. I appreciate your help so far!

2 Likes

Nothing they could help with, and half the members keep crashing… we don’t know what it is.

We found that a duplicate of our server on port 30120 works perfect, while 30130 crashes certain people (including myself)

Ok. Is there anything spammed on the console? Like a sending heartbeat to xxxxx ?
Also, your server config file should have these ports in the top of it:

endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30130"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30130"

Check you’ve updated those as well. Let me know :smiley:

I am trying to join the server but everytime i join it says transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining-curl- error cod 18 transferred a partial file

I try to connect to the server but after the checking permissions it says couldnt connect and this pops up, i have no idea what to do, ive restarted my pc, my internet and tried at a later time but nothing appears to have worked

1 Like

1 Like

that does the same thing to me when I try to join

1 Like

I just cant join the server can someone help me

1 Like

hi jmwFILMS i am trying to play on a sever PGN but says something that it needs to shake hands

hope you can help me figure out what it means

2 Likes

same but how i try join it say failed

why am i not waitlisted on the server and what to do too and how can i be waitlisted on the server then