Timeless Roleplay | NoPixel Inspired | Streamer Friendly | Public | discord.gg/hUhgvF8CWW

TImelessRP

Join our Discord

Discord https://discord.gg/hUhgvF8CWW

What is TimelessRP?

Hello, We are new server looking to grow and bring a community together, we just launched the server on 09/10/2020. We have lots of friendly people and various of custom scripts, We are a NoPixel Inspired Server. Economy is strictly realistic, as we want people to be able to have fun working for their goals! We are also currently looking for people to apply for Police/EMS/DOJ. We also put weekly updates out to keep the server fun and interesting. More and more things are being added every week! If you would like to see something in the server make sure to forward it in the right channels. A list of cool features can be found below that maybe can spark your interest in TimelessRP. Thanks for taking your time out of your day to visit this post!

Main Features

Custom EUP Clothing
Custom Housing
Player Motels
Vehicle Chopshop
Crafting
Multiple Types Of Drugs(Cocaine, Weed, LSD, Meth, Oxy)
Drug Selling
Store Robberies
Bank Robberies
Bank Truck Robberies
House Robberies
Pawn Shop
Taco Shop
Multiple Civilian Jobs(Fishing, Mining, Garbage, Trucking, Delivery)

Coming Soon

Player Warehouses
Weed Growing
Mechanic System
Racing App
Online Currency
Player Owned Businesses

Want to contribute to the server?

We are always looking for more Staff Members as well as Developers. Join the discord today to find out more!

Screenshot_153

6 Likes

Good server, Well optimized, All around just a good community and staff.

4 Likes

Sick server ya dun know

3 Likes

The server is surprisingly good and I enjoy playing on this server. There is always room for improvement but as of now it runs smooth, the people here are very welcoming and the staff are surprisingly not corrupt and actually listen to what the community says and wants. I am pleased with the way this server is being run and I hope for the future of this server to be better

2 Likes

We are currently looking for someone new to head our EMS Department, if you think you have what it takes, join the discord today!

1 Like

We currently went from Whitelisted to Public. Join the server today and start having fun and making new friends!

1 Like

The server is very good now

Can I get an invite to the server discord?

same here the code does not work

Sick server rly good all people are chilla good rp

Definitely wouldn’t try this server out, they don’t accept newcomers that well and tend to stick by the people they already know.

Unfriendly asf

1 Like

Bump !

bump post

bump nnn

bump bump

Timeless Roleplay 2.0 Has been release lots of new things and fun things to do https://discord.gg/hUhgvF8CWW