Timed out while waiting for ROS/MTL - ros-patches-five.dll+827F9

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Timed out while waiting for ROS/MTL to clear launch. Please check your system for third-party software (antivirus, etc.) that might be interfering with ROS.
If asking for support, please save and upload the log file from the ‘Save information’ button.

Again, please save and UPLOAD the log file from the ‘Save information’ button to First Time User in FiveM, not launching or anywhere you’re asking for help!

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: ros-patches-five.dll+827F9
Report ID: si-585dbcd222124a8d9fab2b6da1431bd9
You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere.
ive tried damn near everything it used to not open at all but i changed the file location now i get this error i just want to play fivem

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

it tells me to remove anti viruse protection but i have turned off webroot secure it still says the same thing pls help my game wont launch

1 Like

please use the search function on the forums before making new topics, and also make sure when making a topic your topic title has relevance to the problem at hand.