TigoAntiCheat 3.0 (BETA) | FiveM AntiCheat by PoodFood | VPN & Country Blokker included

anyone know this problem for version 2.0.0 I use linux server?

seems to be a file chmod permission issue

Anticheat/server/functions.lua:834: attempt to index a nil valuee[0m
e[93m> handlere[0m (e[36m@Anticheat/server/common.luae[0m:389)

this kind of error

i cant join, it automatically bans me (owner)

When the AntiCheat is enabled I can’t join —> Awaiting Script and it hangs/crashs. (Error in the Console : Couldn’t find resource esx_fuelerjob_removeItem) Please help

yes permission Chmod 777

@TigoDEV can you share the C# code source of TigoAntiCheat.net.dll??

have you found any solution for this problem?

I mean the temp file problem @refky21

do you use linux too? @Ghousti3

Yes, and I have the same problem as you. So did you find any solution to it? This anticheat seems so good but it won’t work at all if I can’t fix that one problem. So if you have any idea on how to fix it I would be very grateful.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Please help me

This fixes the cannot save file issue on Linux?

it could be like that, I finally did not use this latest version

Ah which version would you recommend?

Hi, the version 1.1 works greatly, but the only problem is that cheaters can bypass it by stopping the client resources. In the 2.0 version that wouldn’t be possible (I think) and that’s why I wanted it to work. But I guess there’s nothing more I can do because nobody knows how to fix that problem, so I’ll have to use the version 1.1

1 Like

can you share the C# code source of TigoAntiCheat.net.dll ??

Use a decompiler, so you can get the source code. E.g. Jetbrains dotPeak.

Does 2.0 not ban for blacklisted weps/vehicles?

i did everything but my database doesnt load players, anyone know the reason? no errors. but at the end its saying: Tygo anticheat registered 5869 fake events

Yes, I can deactivate the Trigger. Because I don’t want to change trigger @TigoDEV