This is so stupid for EUP

I think its stupid now how much you have to pay for eup and if you do have a free eup it makes the server lag and i think as a server owner and dev that we should have it for free im not having it anymore i am leaving the fivem community beacuse of this and several other things so Bye

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Have you provided a bug report with reproduction steps for this?

a what

1 Like

You have stated that it is stupid how much you have to pay, yet if you are actually looking to own a server the patreon cost is literally nothing. I couldn’t even buy a good mlo for 2x the price of patreon. The price is fair and it is their platform and they can have the price whatever they feel fair. As for the lag that does not make sense at all. You should not be lagging with EUP. If you can provide more information, we may be able to help.

2 Likes

not assed mate didnt ask

love it xD