TheStonedRaider/SRvangelicorobbery

search all the files for “EnableDispatchService”
and
“SetPlayerWantedLevel”
to find anything that affecting it.
i dont know why the police would not get notified it sends it to all people with the “police” job.

I just went through every file I could think of that might even possibly have anything to do with it an none of them had the “EnableDispatchService” in them. The only one that has the SetPlayerWantedLevel was the client main.lua from your script which I’ve not changed since it was downloaded an it reads false which I’m guessing is correct. Sorry to be such a pain this is all really new to me and I’m pretty much learning as I go.

do you get a wanted level atall if you cause havoc on the streets? and do police AI come out?
if one or the other doesnt happen then it wont work and somthing is definalty doing somthing.

No wanted levels period no matter what I do. I’ve searched everything I can think of an the only place I’ve seen about a wanted level was in the es_extended config which was the line I posted before. It was set to true to start with so I changed it to false. Still no wanted level, it’s my understanding that by default wanted levels are suppose to be on so something has to be keeping it from doing it but the question is what.

this forum is shit lol. fucking mod restrictions

Please keep the discussion on this forum.

what?

damn forgot this wasnt DM lol

Wait are you saying i cant invite him to discord?

Correct, we prefer that members keep the discussion on the forums instead of taking it to a third party platform. There’s also a “no advertising” rule in Releases Rules and F.A.Q which includes discord invites

Well i prefer to help people in a way that is most helpfull. and as i cant voice chat on this side then i have to. I’m not spending hours going back and forth typing when i can say it much simpler by talking.
i get the advertising thing though.

You can DM users on this platform. Public Discord server/usernames are only to be used in #server-development:server-bazaar

lester??

to sell diamonds you need to be a miner to sell them as i dont think they are added into lesters

Outstanding resource. I really like it!

Awesome mod it works except the police requirement and alerting police doesn’t work I’m using esx any help would be appreciated

I get this error when I try sell diamons to Lester.

Because he doesnt buy them, there in there because its part of the crafting script on my server. and many servers can sell them in other jobs or shops.

Hey do you use esx? I cant get the script to alert my police. I’m using esx_policejob

there is a way to change the alarm sound and make the police alert (blue circles) last longer?