TheStonedRaider/SRvangelicorobbery

Made to allow people to work Together to rob the store.
Each Jewel case is separate and synced so it can only be robbed once.
Many Config option’s for esx police and AI police
Config options for sell price.
Config options for refresh of shop
Shop can always be robbed but sell price per police is an option.

No need to shoot to start robbery.

9 Likes

Can we have a better description? Or any description at all? And/or a demonstration or screenshots?

give me a few min lol, im trying to work this out

2 Likes

Unlisted until

got unlisted xd

all good now

NPC cops not working

Very nice script!
Is there anyway to make it only possible to rob if you have a cerain weapon, or just any type of firearm. So people cant rob it with their hands.

I think that was kinda his point in making it the way he did was to not have to have a weapon to shoot or even have one. There is the same type of mod that does exactly what your asking for. I could be wrong but I think he coded it this way intentionally.

Not if you have other scrips forcing them off.

I could add a crowbar item or something, or brick lol. but Psycholiquid is correct I made it so you didn’t need a gun.

can you post a video please?

Can you explain the difference between “your” script and [Release][ESX] [Vangelico Robbery] V 2.0.0 / 2019 SEPTEMBER 02

His script/vrersion multiple people can rob… by robbing the individual cases

1 Like

There is a few issues i noticed.

1. AI Cops never respond
  2. when selling to lester… it doesn’t appear to have checks in… so i am able to spam E all day and get money even though i have no jewels

oh odd, il fix that

I just check and there is no problem on my server.
it sets you as wanted so if you have anything like NeverWanted running then it wont work.
not sure what could be interfering with the selling .

I found out that in es_extended there is a loop… whenever you have a wanted level it removes it… it’s something ESX put in