TheMax Roleplay | 5 Servers | Non-Whitelisted | Hiring | FivePD | Custom Scripts | American | British | Dutch | vMenu | ESX | Non- ESX |

Welcome to TheMax Roleplay A community with 5 servers (more coming) and each of them with their own theme and assets

For now we have only 2 active servers (America based and British based) but the other 3 will be up and running shortly!

We use Five PD on server 1 and a custom framework we use Sonoran CAD (Live Map coming soon)

We offer a unique experience to give our community a good time Our goal is to create a community where you can let go of your daily worries or any stress and where we all work together to give each other a safe haven and laugh harder then you have ever done before.

We have passed the 60 member mark and we are heading towards the 70 member’s

We have daily patrols and active staff who makes sure you get your daily dose of laughter

If you have any questions or interest in joining Feel free to reply below or join our Discord with the link below

All applications are open except for Department head’s and staff
We are looking for developers, social media team members and vehicle skin makers

Cant wait to have a laugh and hang out!

Discord: TheMax Roleplay Main Server

FiveM

Server 2

Server 1

1 Like

I am in this server.

I must say that this server is very relaxing, owners are trying their best to keep the server active (daily patrols etc.)

Currently I am with the LSPD, my rank is Sergeant. Some things are still confusing for me, but the staff is always there to help me out.

I fully recommend this server to whoever is looking for a relaxing RP with not as that much many players.

2 Likes

!bump

We have upgraded to 4 servers 2 are still in development We have 1 dutch 1 american 1 brittain and 1 backup server

i love this server so much and im glad for them as i am one of their developers and i am happy to say that they have completed some of the most difficult things in the past 3 months but the server is really good and if anyone is wanting to play a server id give this server a chance and u will feel like u are in the best place after a week or so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

we got active staff who are kind welcoming and helpful i must say if your looking for a community join this one as its a good server to relax but personally i think its the best server as the owner max is trying to give everyone a good experience to have on the server

2 Likes

We have finally recieved a PROPER framework and we just added 25+ more vehicles! Join now to experience our multi-server yourself!

And more content is being added yet again This time LA roads and more ymaps

Join to see more

We have merged with Vulcan Roleplay so our member count is up too 90

Zombie server upcoming