The Vangelico Robbery [Paid Resource] [ESX]

i can request add an alarm option when starting robbing a jewelry store … or a blip something robbery inprogress one esx policejob

Great job for sync holdup with other player and add annimation and transition of props !

i have a problem Script Error: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:942: No such export getSharedObject in resource es_extended dont have a file called getSharedObject

same it doesnt work

The robbery have any cooldown? Or reset with server?

It’s meant to be that way, as in only one robbery per restart.

Sales of resources are only allowed on the Tebex platform.

I would love to see this within this script since I bought it! I would love to make so you cant start the robbery without PD online. Currently you can start it but it but when you try to break the glass is will say not enough pd. Kinda weird the alarm will go off and you cant even go into the case. Also I am pulling this error when I try to start the robbery. To fix it I have to remove the needed amount of cops and just make it 0. Also I would like to see a cooldown system.

any solution? im on esx 1.2 framework

Update: error went away once i swapped out the default items (which werent in my DB) for items that were in my DB! great script 5/5, not sure if the script resets itself after a alloted time but can always add a resource restarter into it

You need to add the items you want inside the config and inside the database.

Just purchased through tebex, but the link that was sent has no download attached, so I don’t know where to download this?

Pm me.

Hey, can u adding reset function?

Im on esx 1.2 framework

Hello I was wondering where would I locate the file that lets me change where the shoot to start is

callbacks r bugged