🔥 The Valley 2.0 Fresh Wipe! | Hiring all whitelist positions | 17/18+ | Controller Friendly | Serious RP | Tuner DLC | 400+ Vehicles & Wheels | Drugs | Legal Jobs | Gambling | Live Anywhere | Strong Economy | Drag Racing/Race Events & Much More!

THE VALLEY 2.0 LIVE NOW!

AND WE ARE HIRING ALL WHITELIST POSITIONS!

About Us
We are a QB-CORE economy RP based server that was established late 2019. We have a very tight knit community and everybody is friendly with each other. We strive in excellence and put the player first. We love to hear suggestions and issues so we can make your experience better.

We have completely overhauled our city! Valley 2.0 is what everything we’ve wanted in a city plus more. We’ve kept the same feel of things hopefully keeping everything familiar.

Tired of joining incomplete servers? Annoyed by squeakers? Hate Fail RP? Then The Valley would like to welcome you!

Join our Discord!!!
Join The Valley 2.0 FiveM Server!

IP fivem.thevalleyroleplay.com

POSITIONS AVAILABLE:

• LSPD
  • BSCO
  • EMS
  • Mechanics
  • Tow Truck drivers
  • Taxi
  • Lawyers
  • Judges
  • Gangs
  • AND MORE!!!
Media

FEATURES & AMENITIES:

• Serious RP
  • Tuner DLC
  • Controller Friendly!
  • Over 400 Custom Vehicles & Custom Wheels!
  • Custom Scripts, Maps/MLOs, Guns & Clothes!
  • Paid-for Scripts, Vehicles, & MLOs from well known Creators!
  • Race Tracks
  • Jobs, legal & illegal
  • Gambling!
  • Drugs/robberies/heists!
  • Grow Weed!
  • Whitelisted EMS, LEO, LAWYER, JUDGE, MECHANIC, REAL ESTATE, CAR DEALER & MORE!!
  • MULTIPLE dealerships!* (Have your very own dealership!)
  • Rent/Buy houses with furniture
  • MDT for police
  • Race events & Street Racing
  • Trailers
  • Strong Economy
  • EXTREMELY skilled dev team
  • New Gangs / Clubs
  • and SO MUCH MORE!!!
More Screenshots

Our bugs are minimal and worked out each day.
We try to push updates AS SOON AS POSSIBLE for a clean and smooth gaming experience

4 Likes

BUMP!
Fresh wipe with the launch of Valley 2.0!! Come see what this city is all about!!

BUMP!!

HIRING ALL EMS AND LEO POSITIONS :grin:

BUMP

OPEN AND READY TO ACCEPT
– POLICE : All Ranks under Chief!
– EMS : All Ranks under Chief!
– REAL ESTATE AGENT!
– TAXI DRIVER!
– VEHICLE SALES! (Have your very own dealership!)
– JUDGES
– LAWYERS
– MECHANICS
– GANGS
There is also other jobs such as: Garbage man, Trucker, Mechanic, Tow Truck Driver, Vineyard Picker, Hotdog Stand, Drugs and Reporter! (always adding more)

bump :innocent:

Bump!
Positions are filling up!

Bump! Come get a spot in our underground racing scene!

best fiveM community anyone could wanna join friendly and all around great people much love bro ( Bluethunder88 )

1 Like

Best server evaaa

2 Likes

great city just starting up found them by chance and i have found a home. Great people great place

1 Like

The valley the best servers hands down, racing, RPing, everything. I’m one of the best people on the server to :smiley:

2 Likes

we can fight over that bro this has been my home for over 2yrs and honestly couldnt find a better group of people to roleplay with

1 Like

Good server, good peeps. Been in this server for quite some time. The recent upgrade and constant updates keep this small community feeling new all the time. Huge thanks to the staff that keep the server running fresh.

2 Likes

Once you build a city yourself it becomes difficult to find a city that is up to par with your standards… Welp, The Valley 2.0 is definitely up to my standards. Great community, great staff, great city, great all around! Come on over, check us out! Don’t forget to go see the Chief of LSPD, James Lawson for a nice gift.

1 Like

Heard that James Bradley is the best car dealer in town also that this city is lit

1 Like

Great Roleplay sever

1 Like

My first fivem server when i joined and its been home since, Ammo is a great guy who listens to the community and strives to give us what we need in the city! if we dont have it he will look for a way to get it in there as well! We have the best devs we could ask for shoutout to Bash and Ammo for that!! best way to find out about the city is just flying in and checking us out you wont be disappointed. Staff is 24/7 !

2 Likes

Bump!!

Bump !
growing everyday! thank you to everyone for the support :heart:

Bump! :grin: