The Switch Hydraulics QBCORE

:video_game: The Switch for FiveM :video_game:

image-removebg-preview(20)

VIDEO
STORE
THE SWITCH

mq2

Enhance your FiveM server with “The Switch”, a script that introduces a variety of interactive vehicle features and a unique shopping experience with our friendly NPC, Jorge!

“Jorge has crafted something wonderful for you. While it may not be the most luxurious, it’s made with utmost care and Jorge’s got your back.”

:red_car: Features :red_car:

• Hydraulics: Enable your vehicles to bounce and dance.

• Jumping: Leap over obstacles or simply enjoy a bouncy ride.

• Adjustable Suspension: Customize your ride’s height on the go.

• Interactive Shopping: Engage with Jorge to buy a switch and enjoy the features.

• Customizable Configurations: Tailor the script settings to fit your server’s needs.

:rocket: Getting Started :rocket:

Prerequisites

• A functioning FiveM server.

• QBCore and qb-target resources installed and configured.

Installation

1. Download “The Switch” and place it in your resources directory.

2. Add start the-switch to your server.cfg.

3. Modify the settings in config.lua to suit your server.

4. Restart your server and enjoy the new interactive vehicle features!

:hammer_and_wrench: Configuration :hammer_and_wrench:

Ped Configuration

• Model: Set the model of the ped, Jorge.

• Position: Define the XYZH coordinates for Jorge.

• Invincible: Determine whether Jorge can take damage.

• BlockEvents: Decide if Jorge should ignore external events.

• Freeze: Decide if Jorge should be frozen in place.

Shop Configuration

• ItemName: Define the name of the item to be purchased.

• Price: Set the price of the item.

:video_game: Usage :video_game:

• Walk up to Jorge and interact to open the shop UI.

• Purchase a switch and explore various vehicle features through the UI.

• Utilize the vehicle features to enhance your roleplay and gameplay experience.

:star2: Access to My Creations :star2:

:globe_with_meridians: About Us :globe_with_meridians:

• The most popular maps on your FiveM Roleplay server.

:man_office_worker: Team :man_office_worker:

• Editor: Hollywoodiownu (@larygarymods)

Disclaimer

“The Switch” is an unofficial modification for FiveM, not affiliated with Rockstar Games. Use it responsibly within the game’s rules and regulations. The creators of “The Switch” are not responsible for in-game consequences or misuse. Embrace the immersive experience of “The Switch,” but remember to exercise caution in the virtual world! :star2::video_game::rainbow:

Packages delivered using FiveM asset escrow

f33ae541c6bef3a9d81949d427aedb0fd61a4e0b.png

|Code is accessible |YES (Escrow)|
|Subscription-based |No|
|Lines (approximately) |N/A|
|Requirements |FiveM Server|Qbcore|
|Support |Yes|

1 Like

How are you going to DMCA protect a script? Do you even know how DMCA works?

“Absolutely, I am familiar with how the DMCA works. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides a framework that protects the intellectual property of creators by allowing them to file complaints if their copyrighted work is used without permission. My scripts, website, and other digital creations are protected under this act. When I create scripts, web designs, or any other original content, it is automatically safeguarded under copyright law. The DMCA provides a mechanism for me to request the removal of unauthorized copies or derivatives of my work from other websites or platforms. It’s crucial to note that DMCA protection extends to digital content, ensuring that creators like myself have legal recourse in the event of copyright infringement.”

Explanation and Legal Framework:

Automatic Copyright Protection:
    As soon as you create an original script, website, or any other form of content, it is automatically protected under U.S. copyright law. You do not necessarily have to register your work with the U.S. Copyright Office to enjoy copyright protection, although registration can offer additional benefits in the event of infringement.

DMCA Takedown Notices:
    The DMCA allows you to issue takedown notices to internet service providers (ISPs), web hosts, and other online platforms if your copyrighted work is being used or distributed without your permission. The entities receiving the notice are generally obligated to remove the infringing content promptly to maintain their safe harbor status.

Safe Harbor Provision:
    The DMCA provides a "safe harbor" provision for online service providers, protecting them from liability for the infringing activities of their users, provided they comply with certain requirements. One of these requirements is to promptly respond to DMCA takedown notices by removing infringing content.

Anti-Circumvention Provisions:
    The DMCA prohibits the circumvention of technological measures that control access to copyrighted works (e.g., encryption or password protection). This means that breaking the security of software or digital content is illegal under the DMCA, providing additional protection to creators.

Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA):
    A part of the DMCA, OCILLA provides a procedure for addressing copyright infringement on online platforms, ensuring that creators can protect their work by working with and through ISPs to address infringing uses.

Legal Recourse:
    If your DMCA takedown notice is ignored, or if your copyrighted work is misused, you may pursue legal action against the infringing party. This can involve seeking damages for any losses incurred due to the infringement.
1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Releases Rules and FAQ:

3 Likes

Yeah so you don’t know how DMCA works lol

Please tell us how you copyrighted the name " the switch"

Maybe worry about making more scripts than my post and my dmca?
I will flag your post for being off topic.
Thank you again

1 Like

In what way is this offtopic? your putting a badge and a disclaimer on your resource which is false, which your buyers are meant to follow its license, so yes i would say this on topic.

What is even funnier is that the DMCA link you posted has nothing to do with “the switch”. its infact related to your website/tebex domain. so please tell me do you own the basic tebex theme template?

Not here to enter the DMCA topic - though, i think its a good debate to have and get clarity on because a TON of developers are starting to do this…

Anyways!

• Does the item need to be in your inventory to use?
  • Do you then install it on the vehicle? If so, does that save to the DB and remove the item from you since its been used?
  • Does this work on ALL vehicles or only vehicles that have hyrolix in their meta flag file?
1 Like

What is even funnier, is you should be working on your own scripts. Instead you are worried about how I use my DMCA.
Enjoy searching for the info you so desperately need
It is off topic also and I have report your comment again

1 Like
Does the item need to be in your inventory to use?

Yes

Do you then install it on the vehicle? If so, does that save to the DB and remove the item from you since its been used?

Once Item is bought you keep the item, no need for database.

Does this work on ALL vehicles or only vehicles that have hyrolix in their meta flag file?

Only works on the car you use in the config.lua

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder.

Updated Custom Prop Working Outside!

would be dope if it saved to the sql db, that way mechanics could install them and it use the item, and it work on any car its installed on.

Right now, it’s set up for a usable item, and config the cars you wish to lock. I can add this features to a later date. Great idea @SAVRP

good idea!!! i’ll work on that when i get back. thanks for the input.

1 Like