πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ The Resistance Life 2.0 || Public British Roleplay || Project London Remasterd || Met Police & NHS || Criminal Enterprise || Business & Activities || Addon Vehicles || Financing || Drugs || Heists!

2 Likes

The weekend vibes

2 Likes

1 Like

Cracking Down on Guns in the city

1 Like

Massive Update coming this WEEKEND! Lots of features including a remastered NHS and AA Mechanic Job!

Join our discord today to get involved!

1 Like

Arena Wars Event was a Blast!

3 Likes

quality server with some amazing RP. great discord and an great set off staff, helpful players( if you stay on there good side)

2 Likes

We’ve almost hit 800 members, join us today. Job openings in Police, NHS and AA mechanics!

2 Likes

High Rollers

2 Likes

My Experience On The Resistance Life

From all the servers I have played, This by far is one of the most in-depth FiveM Roleplay servers with all of the amazing features on the server for example the custom scripts used and all of the other features and so many opportunities on this server to starting up business and taking your character to the next level with all of the amazing role-player’s. .

I would 100% recommend this server to anyone who is starting out or even someone who has a lot of roleplay experience because for me it fits perfectly in for a server that I am looking for.

10/10 For Roleplay Experience

4 Likes

hi your discord.io link is not working i have been trying to join the server and obv i need to be in the discord please send me a link -X-#6196

2 Likes

Ahh yeah, the webserver is down for the redirect.

2 Likes

Link updated pal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A really well worked server management is on point with updates and willing to keep everyone upto date with what is going on intown also theres alot of jobs whitelisted and non whitelisted and 30 plus people everynight.

3 Likes

Best UK themed server out there! Do not miss your chance to join the best of the best! Want to be a criminal? Get in there and roleplay it out with the gangs or even get your own gang set up with gov! Want to be one of people that want to keep the public safe and help out? Join the MET police or NHS! Join the server and you will not be disappointed with the quality of roleplay involved!

3 Likes

You gotta join the best to be the best. #FreeHealthCare

3 Likes

how can you get unbanned

1 Like

Hunting is now available for all to take part in!

2 Likes

Hi My discord got hacked so I got removed from the discord group? please may I be readded

2 Likes

Resistance on Top!

4 Likes