The onesync is not working

Hi i buyed yesterday the 15$ patreon and i created a key and a pasted to server. And i cant use 64 slot. I rented the server from Zap-Hosting. Can someone help me?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Well how many Gameserver Slots did you rent at ZAP-Hosting? 64?

no 32 when i want to apply the 64 slot then it says FiveM Patreon membership required! but i buyed the argentumsss

Looks like you fixed your problem by creating a new account instead of making the Patreon email the same as your current email address on the forum.

Your alt account https://forum.cfx.re/u/attilabera/summary is linked to Patreon. Use a key from that account

yeah this is my patreon account! Big thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

one last question when 193.53.160.41:30100 i deleted the 30100 in the server ip and i pasted this 193.53.160.41 key to key managment it should work?

193.53.160.41 is indeed an IP while 193.53.160.41:30100 is an IP + port

Okay thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.