The OneSync EAP and you

Same old keymaster.fivem.net

So we are running a 64 server today, and after about 2 hours the Voice just stopped wokring, have any idé why? There was no crash or anything so i have no more information then that

Already known

That’s incorrect. there is voice in, just not updated. i was talking about it stop working just randomly, but i figured out that it was our side it seams like.

I know it is cause we are using it right as we speak, thanks for trying to help tho :slight_smile:

Only 1 person on the server if anyone else join they get a seven-purple-lion error :confused:
Other time it just will keep loading?

that just spammed a lot of cmds thanks…

All of these “big rp servers” that take in plenty of donations should have no problem affording the Patreon donation, in fact, many of them (if they have a colored background) already have access to the OneSync Prototype.

@MrRedNeck Make sure you dont have frfuel script enabled , this script wont allow people to join ur server ,FrFuel generates a jerry can for all gas stations. You can turn this off in the config. If you do so, you should be good to go, and always check loops as well on ur scripts

Screenshot_37

Are you on windows, linux or are you using zap-hosting? Also what commands?

hello, I just launched my server in 64 slots and after a few minutes the voice chat was disabled while everything worked.

Voice chat is now there in OneSync but still has bugs.

Do you use ESX Voice? i figured out that our esx Voice was causing it was i had to disable distance change to get it to be fixed. Also if it happens you can go into settings and turn of and on voice and it usually works again(for us)

Also i don’t have any dump or anything for this as i’m not getting any even with procdump or what it was called.

But as soon as we have AI on the server, the server can’t stay sable, it works for a while then the FXServer.exe stops working. When i turn it down it works for longer and when i turn it off, it’s stable, any idés? as of why this is the case?

what dose this mean?

thanks

Can confirm that also. Console will crash at random times when AI are active

1 Like

unknown%20(45)
this displays to me when I try to enter the server after adding onesync

1 Like

Exactly what it says…manually granted access to the OneSync EAP.

Been testing OneSync in a LIVE environment the lastest days. Everything is pretty good.
Our only serious problem so far, is that people randomly disconnect from Mumble voice-chat. (here would a reconnect feature be cool)

I do though understand the importance in fixing shit, before just adding a retry connect feature.
I’ve tried to submit info on this in #onesync on Discord.